Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long does your sex last ? (with Foreplay)

last reply
35 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
- Arjino Ferrera
Minutes to hours - it all depends on what mood we're both in, how much time we have, etc.
Thirty minutes is typical. An hour is the max.
24/7, with occasional breaks smile
How are you supposed to answer these type of questions? If you were with your guy or if you were part of a threesome or if you were entertaining a group of guys you would get a different estimate for each.
It depends. Morning, afternoon, evening, away or at home, with or without a third, the list is endless. My hubby would add, game day? Sometimes it is slow and methodical, others urgent or time constrained.
It depends on so many things... In the morning, I wake up next to Seth and he's always hard. I finish him off in 10 mins or less because I have to get to work and he has to get to class. Sometimes, we do it in the shower together, and it's a quickie, but at night, we can go at it for an hour. David and I have been together so long, it usually doesn't last more than 15-20 mins, and it's usually after I've been with Seth. On weekends, I get to be with Lisa, and we take our time, sometimes a couple of hours. It always lasts longer with girls than it does with guys. If it's with a new guy, it can be ridiculously short, unless they can get it up again a couple times. It doesn't always have to be a marathon session for me to enjoy it.
From 4 minutes to 24 hours :P
Can I tick all of the above? It totally depends on the circumstances. Sometimes a quickie is great, other times a whole day in bed...with meal breaks lol

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Depends on who, where and when lol A lot can be said for all the options ;-0
Including foreplay anything from 1-2 minutes. Lifes busy!
Sometimes as long as possible, other times as long as necessary, but either way I invariably forget to start the timer.

I gender-identified as a gal just long enough to answer the question. (Plus I didn't notice it was in that forum...oops.) We'll now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.
It depends on the situation and the partner/partners capability/ies. 10 minutes to 30 minutes depend on the circumtances too.
Now that we are empty nesters we do spend more time making love.
A lot depends on how honey we are or if we want it to last longer.
We often have sex with my love on top pf me doing long slow thrusts as I oil massage her back and hips.
Sometimes when we do this we can going for an hour and a half or longer.
All depends on what mood we are in on that given day.

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
As everyone says, there are a lot of variables. For me, it tends to be longer, simply because my goal is 80% foreplay and 20% intercourse. That is because I always want to give her at least two orgasms before I allow myself to worry about mine. In the old days, I would have said less than 30 minutes. Now. that is a minimum if she says that she wants less foreplay. On the other hand, if she wants to sample all of the foreplay toolbox, including exploring squirting, I tell her to plan on 2-3 hours and to not plan on any strenuous activity afterward. I have to add that sometimes we never get around to intercourse. I always leave that up to her. My motto is ladies first. I have ejaculated thousands of times. I could do it blindfolded with both hands tied behind my back (JUST KIDDING). I am 64, so ED is sometimes an issue, but I lose no sleep over it. My lips, tongue and fingers work just fine, 100% of the time. I am no longer the sexual athlete I was when my erection could be used to drive nails. I may not be in the best physical condition any longer. But, what I know more than makes up for all that IMO. Also, to this day, no woman I have ever been with has ever suggested any sort of sex toy. I am very confident of my ability to please a woman. The worst sex I have ever had was pretty good.

BTW, as long as I know I can makes woman happy, I do realize that two women by themselves can be like two Energizer Bunnies. I bow down to you. I do try, but y'all are the CHAMPS!
This depends upon who I am with.
With my girlfriend we sleep together so we have physical contact more or less, most days. That varies from a few minutes in the mornings often without a climax,and up to an hour at night or weekends with many lovely orgasms. Often there is an occasion where something spontaneous will occur on the spur of the moment at any place at any time. Its never less than a good "time".
My guys have various time tables. Normally its weekends and occasional overnights. With one - foreplay lasts as long as I like, and between ten and twenty minutes and always more than one orgasm. Afterwards I give him his pleasure which depending upon his mood and he can take from five to twenty minutes. My second guy has a different approach and will take his pleasure first which can be quick in a few minutes or something longer and more intimate occasionally half an hour. Then he provides me with a pleasure of my choice and that can be up to say half an hour or more. The two guys when with us at the same time, will often share each of us without fear or favor alone or together - there is no time limit then. Often it can be an hour or so depending upon our mood. The third guy and his girlfriend are less regular and we see them less often. His girlfriend also accompanies him to our place and they are all part of our FWB group of six. Its a completely different scenario with them and it depends upon what time they visit. We can have a two, three or foursome and at times if all six of us are together then its whatever and whenever with whoever. Obviously we are all bi-sexual.
It took some time and a few broken hearts (theirs) to find the right people to all live as we have decided to live. It is an arrangement we are all happy with and our group and partnerships have been unchanged now for over two years.
The term share and share alike could easily be our motto.
Nice responses
- Arjino Ferrera
It can all depend. Sometimes it is laate and we both have to work the next day. (ok, I am now retired) and it may just be a sort of quickie. Slam, bam, thank you and we are done. Other times we linger, take longer, more foreplay and it may be up to an hour, more on a special occasion. It is nice when that happens, he can still make it work twice in about an hour and a half.
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I would guess five minutes. Wait... including foreplay? Five and a half minutes.

funny. your wife told me that it seems like forever...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

funny. your wife told me that it seems like forever...

That's because she's hyperactive. Anything longer than five minutes is like an eternity for her. ?
Quote by gypsygyrl
What is this "foreplay" of which you speak?
It sounds like an old legend similar to big foot or the lock ness monster

You poor, deprived little girl. Unfortunately, most men, when they hear the word foreplay, they hear it as fourplay, as in four kisses and MAYBE four minutes of "warming her up". If a guy is serious about learning about foreplay, the first thing he has to do is to actually listen to what his partner wants and needs, and how much she wants and needs. If actual sexual intercourse for you lasts less than ten minutes, you need at least 50 minutes of foreplay, and you need a grounding in as many techniques as you can get to stay out of a rut. A 50 minute massage, ending in G Spot stimulation using your middle and ring fingers before your penis ever gets wet is a great place to start. Watch as many massage videos as you can. I recommend a basic familiarity with tantric massage techniques to give yourself a road map to your partner's body and responsiveness. She will probably not mind helping you practice, if she knows that many future orgasms will be her payoff. Use this as an opportunity for you to get intimately familiar with all of her erogenous zones and her preferred stimulation methods. While many women do have a lot of commonalities, it is very important to stay focused on her pleasure before you give a thought to yours. How many times have you heard of a guy complain that he did not cum during sex? Almost never. Your ejaculation will happen. The process is far simpler for you than it is for her. Start off with the goal of giving her at least one orgasm each and every time you have sex, before your dick ever enters your mind. Eventually, if you are a serious student, she can name the number of orgasms she wants, and you'll be able to deliver.
This is one of those questions that is impossible to answer. Let's say anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 days,lol. It really depends on who I am with. Is it a Woman? A Man? Both? Where are we? Just too many variables.

Besides, what difference does it make how long. As long as it's great sex, time is irrelevant!!
Quote by gypsygyrl
What is this "foreplay" of which you speak?
It sounds like an old legend similar to big foot or the lock ness monster

Well, some women like a bike ride first to warm up the primary points of contact and to get the fluids humming and ready for cumming. Then when both are ready freddy, whatever she needs, she gets.
I'm upset if it's less than 10 minutes
Depends on who I'm with. My husband goes long... 40-60 mins. I've had naughty men go 15 mins for a back room quickie or slow burn sessions of 4 hours in hotel rooms; many, many orgasms for me, usually about 4 for him.
20 minutes. If the other partner needs foreplay. Other wise, 5 to 7 minutes. That's now, at 60+. earlier it used to be 3 minutes without fore play