how eaasily do you get wet

last reply
77 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens a LOT when reading the stories here! Also when I am communicating with someone I'm attracted to, or even at other times when I'm only just thinking about them.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time i am wet
even reading a pm will do
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i get wet so easily all it takes is a little bit of kissing or biting my neck and im dripping and begging
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I get wet very easily but it's from a combination of what I see, touch, hear, visualize, or read. I'm usually horny so therefore I'm wet most of the time. It's a blessing and a curse at times.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
I know, I'm not a guy...but...
If I've gotten really aroused, my precum droplets come in a pretty high quantity - age hasn't slowed that down at all - it all depends on arousal level.

My wife on the other hand doesn't get well any longer, period. That's not so bad, really... Astroglide is great stuff and I get to give her a lube job ("oil and grease"???). Of course, that can definitely help my arousal, and so it goes.

Fun!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I am always very moist and can get soaking wet at the slightest arousal.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm wet most of the time.. soo very easily..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get wet easily ... With the right person and right sort of thoughts... I get wet ...
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
At my age, 20's, I think it is a question of how much when, not how easy. To one degree or another I am always damp at the very least. I think that is normal for a young woman (and maybe older, just have not gotten there yet). If I do not wear panties, which I like to go without, then during the day I have to wipe to prevent embarrassing stains appearing, especially if wear a skirt/dress but I normally wear jeans which can absorb quite a bit. The question is quantity. If I am sexually excited by anything it becomes quite a bit more and I have to take the appropriate action which hopefully results in a good use of that extra fluid/lube flowsmile As somebody said, it is a blessing and a curse.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very easily - the right word touch or thought are enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I have read these stories for 15 minutes and I am so wet and turned on I woke up my husband and told him I am really horny. Could he let me just lay there and let me suck his dick and play with myself until I can have a bigger orgasm. He was sleepy but aroused. It's all in what gets us to that point then we will be able to have mutiple if we want to.
Lurker
0 likes
I have read these stories for 15 minutes and I am so wet and turned on I woke up my husband and told him I am really horny. Could he let me just lay there and let me suck his dick and play with myself until I can have a bigger orgasm. He was sleepy but aroused. It's all in what gets us to that point then we will be able to have mutiple if we want to.
Lurker
0 likes
Recently I have been getting very wet very quickly due to recent developments in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Recently I have been getting very wet very quickly due to recent developments in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I get wet quickly, especially kissing I just love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Embarrassingly fast. I often apologize how for how wet I get. A previous partner was turned off by it and I developed a negative self image due to his embarrassment. However the others I have been with since then beg me to stop apologizing and love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
30 seconds after i sart masturbating im soakedd.