Login

How do you like your man to fuck you?

last reply
41 replies
3.9k views
3 watchers
4 likes
0 likes
I like to really exert myself. I like to sweat, to grind, to move my hips, to push. I feel like a man when I have sex.
0 likes

Tell me a joke mid thrust or when I'm about to orgasm.

Make me smile/laugh as you make my body sing.

Or just say

No food/ice cubes as we fuck but beeswax is welcome.

Lurker
0 likes
Hard like his last day on Earth
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
My preference is standing up, bent over a table, desk, or something similar, and being fucked mercilessly with animalistic fevor.
Meagan
Smut-slinging slut
1 like
I must be the odd one out!
I love the slow, relaxed, sensual, soul-bonding of making love; I adore the urgency and physical mutual pleasures of sex; I cherish the animalistic, primal energy of being fucked. making sweet and tender love is as exhilarating to me as being pounded hard, deep, and fast into sweet oblivion.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Lurker
0 likes
The question makes it seem like it is a selection in a vending machine. With all things in life a person may desire one thing one day and something else the next day.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by AmberDavis
The question makes it seem like it is a selection in a vending machine. With all things in life a person may desire one thing one day and something else the next day.
You're quite right Amber. Sex isn't an this or that question, or shouldn't be. Time, place, moment all have a part to play. Good sex is like a good relationship, its a journey, not the destination.
Meagan
0 likes
It honestly depends on the mood, the need, the desire at that given moment. Sometimes a long sensual massage with happy endings is in order, other times an animalistic hard fuck against the wall, on the table, the kitchen counter, the shower, (well you get the point.) For me it is about the bond, eye contact, without those feelings its empty and hell...if I want empty... I can fuck myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want him to take me like it will be his last fuck ever. I want to feel him in me and him giving me his all until he explodes in me.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Fast, Hard, and Deep with Animalistic Vigor
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
me on top smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Often !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I like it when he brings help!
0 likes
Also my favorite for too many reasons to list.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Depending on both our moods it varies from slow, teasing, lots of eye contact, with a pounding finish to as savage, wantonly rough, as he can do (and he can fulfil that quite well).

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes
Depending on my mood but most times

Slow and tender at first until we are so lost in each other we just start fucking
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
...with his heart pounding out of his chest in his excitement at being inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I don't fuck men.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by Grace

don't be sorry. i don't either.

A triad made in heaven
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
As often as possible. I love it when we do it outdoors.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
Hard and animaliatic in the daytime. Slow and sensual at night
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Spontaneously and I try to reciprocate.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like rough and wild kinds of sex more. Though I enjoy all kinds of sexual acts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want him to lay me down and fuck me as hard, fast and deep for as long as he can go
Lurker
0 likes
a wide variety of ways. Also, depends on the man. From my husband I want to see love in his eyes no matter how we do it. Everyone else, I wanna see pure lust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Arinna
Slow and sensually until we build up a firing inferno as our bodies slap together in a heated fury.

Mmm your wish is my command.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart