Login

How do you feel when you are called a "Slut"

last reply
147 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
I'm wondering how you feel about being called a slut. In everyday society it seems to be a derogatory term but some ladies seem to embrace it. It does seem to be a double standard between men and women where a man who sleeps with a lot of people is a stud while a women is called a slut. How do you feel about this word?
Lurker
iT IS USUALLY A TRIGGER FOR MY ORGASM.... i LOVE BEING CALLED A SLUT
Lurker
I love being called a slut. It's just a label and I love sex so if society has to label me for doing something I enjoy then so be it.
Lurker
I feel a sense of accomplishment and honored
Active Ink Slinger
Depends on who is calling me SLUT

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
In the right circumstances I like it
Bonnet Flaunter
My response the word is quite complex. On the one hand in the cold light of day I find the word old-fashioned, sexist and insulting, harking back to the bad old days when a sexually active woman was sneered at as a "slut" and a man was praised as a "stud" as Stephen suggests.
However in an intimate situation, when it is meant as genuine compliment and term of admiration, but reaction is quite...different...
Active Ink Slinger
If it's said In the heat of sex I love it
Rainbow Warrior
The only time it ever hurt was when my father called me that.
Advanced Wordsmith
If said during rough sex, I love it
Active Ink Slinger
I know what I am and if you call me a slut or a whore, I am not offended in the least.

If you call those names in anger, I will react differently.
Lurker
Hm, I go by 'cock whore' a lot these days ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
When my owner says "MY cum slut" in my ear it makes my clit throb so hard.
Active Ink Slinger
Mmmmmmm I rather enjoy being told what a good little slut I am...
Lurker
I'll be a slut for my lover any day, any night. Nobody else better call me that, though!
The Bee's Knees
sometimes during sex it just rolls off his tongue SO perfectly... mmm

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
I prefer it when it's someone I know instead of some random guy but I am a slut so I ever really mind.
Active Ink Slinger
I feel cheap and ....well, slutty.

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
I love it! It turns me on even more and gets me into sex even more.
Advanced Wordsmith
When role playing , very much so
Lurker
if a man calls me a slut during sex I love it
Active Ink Slinger
Depends on who's doing it and when
Rookie Scribe
It's like time situation and person when all these are in perfect then slut is like a erotic beautiful sexy praise ;)
Lurker
I love being called dirty names. Makes me very wet to be called Slut, Whore, Cum Dumpster, Etc.
I was born to be used!
Active Ink Slinger
It carries baggage for me: my ex used to call me names during sex. At the time I thought it was sexy and grown up - now I realise he was a misogynist and was just sort of taking advantage of the moment. If you want to turn me on during sex, tell me how sexy I am, or shut up and kiss me
Lurker
sometimes its SO HOT
Lurker
Quote by kiera
Really insulted, they only get to call me it once.

I totally agree with you I couldn't have said it any better then that