Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How did you get your first true sex toy?

last reply
56 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
a freind brought me 1 for my 18th bday
Advanced Wordsmith
my aunt bought me one, when I was younger. She was a pretty cool chick if you ask me/
Tinker Bell
My first "true" sexy toy (aside from heat up lotions, lube etc) I bought at a Home Sex Party.

And true to my somewhat addictive personality, I now have my own "toy box".
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Advanced Wordsmith
From an Ann Summer's party. It was on offer. I never had one before. I was curious. Go figure
Lurker
From a girlfriend to celebrate my divorce
Active Ink Slinger
When I was married my husband and I went to an adult store and bought one. That was my first. Now I order online.
Alpha Blonde
It was during my first year university - was shopping with a girlfriend and we wandered into an adult boutique for a browse and each ended up buying something.
Lurker
Do you mean manmade or does it include an adorable 19yo redhead dancer I met when I was 39? Ahhhhhhh
Lurker
Went to an adult store with my bothers then Fiancée.

It was a fun trip
Active Ink Slinger
I bought it in an Adult Novelty Store..............was terrified to bring it to the salesgirl to pay for it! HAHA
Orgasm Aficionado
Mine was advertised as a 'body massager' in a newspaper - it took D-cell batteries and had a lot of oomph.
Lurker
Sadly, I bought it
Lurker
Bought white, hard plastic vibe at Spencer Gifts in the mall when I was 17. Took me almost 30 minutes to get up the courage to bring it to the counter. Luckily there was a girl checking out so not as embarrassing as it could have been, lol! On the bright side my best friend(Deb) & I had many great times with it!!
Active Ink Slinger
I asked a friends older sister to get it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
My first partner bought 2 one for each. She was wonderful. Maggie I am sorry you are still wonderful and have been wonderful everyday of my life.
Brown Sugar
It was a gift. My best friend's fiancee wanted to have a threesome. So, we meandered into a sex shop in D.C. He purchased a large dildo (which I kept) and a strap for my best friend. We went back to his place where we all experienced our first menage a trois.

(And I know you're wondering, so here's the answer to your question...Yes, her fiancee and I fucked while she watched!)

Hmm, I feel a flash erotica story coming on. I should write about this, no?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Yes. You should write about this as soon as humanly possible :-).
Bonnet Flaunter
As opposed to one's first fake sex toy???
Lurker
Quote by asleep

In my case...I married her.

That's probably the best answer I have seen, but I suppose I ought to answer in the spirit of the question, so my answer is simple - I went into Ann Summers and bought one over the counter.
Active Ink Slinger
I got my first at a sex party and it changed my life! Now I have an overflowing drawer. smile
Active Ink Slinger
I had been wanting to get a sex toy for awhile. So i went to adult boutique. Was akward my first time, especially since i got carded. And it was akward when i handed the girl the toy.
Advanced Wordsmith
I had never even considered getting a sex toy until my husband brought it up. We talked about it…or I should say he talked about it a lot, and I gave in and told him he could go get one for me. He used it on me a few times, and then I found myself using it too. He has gotten more fun things since.
Active Ink Slinger
almost all of mine were given to me by my husband...now he is my ex. could the two be related? lol
Lurker
I got my first one from my first boyfriend. I was 16 I think. He wanted to DP me with him in my cunt and the toy in my ass. It was amazing! I still have it to this day.