Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Highest number of times you had sex in one day ?

last reply
54 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Butterfly
0 likes
There have been so many days when I lost count ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

3 with or without the mountain climbing?

But, Sprite 147 was a much nicer Fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
Five. Tired girl at end of the day! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Four times, with two partners at the same time
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
While it seems that 24 hours is a finite number, the world sex can mean many different things to an equal number of many different people. Just ask Bill Clinton! Anyways, if you refer to intercourse (vaginal and/or anal) then you limit the meaning of the word sex. Otherwise, it can be some seeming huge, seeming impossible number.

For me, limiting the word to intercourse, I've had one early evening, one morning, one early after noon and one evening. The first and last including both vaginal and anal intercourse. And yes, I was sore, or at least my ass was sore. It is always sore and tender after a good hard buttfucking! But I love it.

Meg
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Twice. After a chance encounter with a woman twenty years older than me, I went back home to find my ex-girlfriend sleeping naked in my bed. She left because I refused to commit (I was a jerk). Our break-up, after eleven years of living together, had been friendly. She wanted one last "good-bye" fuck. I was happy to oblige. True story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If we count masturbation, then one day when I was 17 I decided to see how many times I could do it; turns out, 8.

If you mean sex with another person, 7, but I was in my 30s. It was my first time with a certain married couple; the husband also managed 7 times (twice in me, just as I managed twice in him). We exhausted the wife (and helped exhaust each other), but she exhausted us too.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The very 1st time with my lover we took each other 4 times, it was intense, passionate & wild & afterwards my hubby made beautiful love to me until we fell asleep wrapped around each other, So 5 times in the space of 6hrs, I was so deliciously tender for a few days & a smile like a split watermelon smile
Lurker
0 likes
only 9 times. Would be more if he didn't work long hours!
Lurker
0 likes
The most I had in one day was 9 times woth my best friends mom wow at the time was 35 i was 16 . Sandy taught me control and how to dominate a women
Lurker
0 likes
6 and was not sore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've spent many nights in a sling at various sex clubs and have done double digits both in my mouth and ass many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've spent many nights in a sling at various sex clubs and have done double digits both in my mouth and ass many times.
The General's Daughter
0 likes
Three days of marathon sex, never counted.
It was a continual suck/fuck fest taking time to eat, short naps and the occasional shower …..
By lush standards he had an average 9" cock which never failed getting an erection.
The neighbors called the cops twice, I'm sure they thought we were murdering each other… So, we took a three hour break , went to Sunday morning church and prayed for forgiveness.…. Yes ,we were both sore for a few days and the bed was totally destroyed but it's a fuck session I'll never forget. It was if we had drifted into some type of ozone layer beyond normal human expectations …

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had some fun days, but there wasn't a stopwatch on the event, or anyone keeping an exact score. I know it would be a double digit number, the first one being crooked for sure...
Lurker
0 likes
MY max has only been twice in a single day...so far *smiles*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
right now without thinking to hard the answer is what for it wait for it bingo was 6 times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My gang bang of 75 guys lasted for 6 hrs. Needless to say I was used in every hole some even fucked my tits
Lurker
0 likes
4 times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with an older women and it was just before she went through menopause. She was insatiable! She came over 22 times in one encounter. We did it four more times that day, and she almost beat that record. So I guess my number is 5. God, i miss that girl!!

Just posted a new story - "Pontiac Bonneville". Check it out at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/-pontiac-bonneville-.aspx
Or my first story, 'Excuse Me, Mister' at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-excuse-me-mister-.aspx
Thanks,
Will
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
48 hours of non stop fucking and sucking with my ex. We had a little help from our friends next door and a miracle drug. First time se ate pussy and I sucked a dick and got fucked
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by SlutMom
4 times

How can 4 times be the highest number if less than 2 weeks ago it was 6 times?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a single day I'd say probably around 10-12 times.
Lurker
0 likes
8, by the 5th time I was too sore to move.