2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How high or tall are you highest heels?
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
5 inches, with the small platform - you really can't wear them easily for long stretches of time!!

Lurker
0 likes
I wear size 6 - so a 5" stiletto is just too tall for me. I like 3", which is the same as a woman with a size 8 wearing a stiletto, I think.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My feet are only size 5, so it's very uncomfortable for me to reach much beyond 3". 4" is an almost impossible stretch.
Lurker
0 likes
4". Too high ones hurt if worn for longer periods of time.
Lurker
0 likes
My tallest are 5", but they hurt my knees and back if I wear them for too long. I prefer 4" if I'm going to be in them for a while.
0 likes
As I absolutely love heels and have a fair collection most of them are 5-6 inches with a small platform on the front.... If any platform.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm quite tall already, so don't go mad with heels. I prefer court shoes, but on occasions wear 3 inch heels or higher.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx
I'm quite tall already, so don't go mad with heels. I prefer court shoes, but on occasions wear 3 inch heels or higher.

I'd lay odds that I'm taller than you, but I don't care and wear heels anyway smile

Being tall reaches a point where you'll look tall whether you're in flats or heels so you may as well wear shoes that match your outfit and then at least you look appropriate. In my case, I'm taller than most people in a room even if I'm barefoot, so whether I wear heels or not doesn't really matter.
0 likes
I wear heels 3'' to 6" sometimes but I prefer, biker boots, cowboys boots with a nice thick heel...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm blessed with really wide feet, and also clumsy as hell, so between them not 'feet'ing and my likely tripping arse over tit, I steer clear of heels more often than not

But my favourite and highest pair is a tame 3.5"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubbie nor I like platform heels. I have only a few pair that has a small platform which are less than 1/2 in. I have them mainly because they matched an outfit I like. My favorite pair of shoes that I wear to the swing club is 5 inches with no platform. I prefer those to have either a tie or buckle around the ankle. Note: See my avatar. I wear heels at work all the time and those are usually 3 to 4 inches. I do on occasion wear wedges to work with the same 3 to 4 inch height.

Brandie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a six inch pair in silver. They match almost any seductive outfit I own.
Lurker
0 likes
The older you get, the higher heels just don't work so well any more! (Well, I suppose it isn't the shoes that aren't working... probably just me) I have one pair of 5" heels, but the only time I wear them is usually when I am on the bed and rarely do I have anything else on me, except for my husband! 4" heels I can get around in, but again, it is usually just before making love. 3" no problem. I wear them out (or in!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love heels and my husband says I must have 500 pairs. I am sure that in an exaggeration, but I do have a few. It is hard to throw out old friends who have done such good work.

I come in the extra tall version so I limit my heal height to 4".

At 5'11" and six inch heels I would never get laid.
Lurker
0 likes
usually 5" when it comes to stilettos but of late I am more into wedges...so can go a bit higher in them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I love heels and my husband says I must have 500 pairs. I am sure that in an exaggeration, but I do have a few. It is hard to throw out old friends who have done such good work.

I come in the extra tall version so I limit my heal height to 4".

At 5'11" and six inch heels I would never get laid.

If I manage it at 6'4" and 5" heels then trust me, the extra couple of inches make no difference in this context ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 or 3 inch heels. I don't have strong ankles and wide feet. :/
Lurker
0 likes
I love my heels. Tallest pair 6" worn once out of the house... never again! Usually wear 4" heels ?
0 likes
I have a pair of black peau de soie platform heels with a heel height of around 4". As someone else mentioned, these sort of heels are not really meant for walking. My usual heel (or clog, whatever) height is around 2 1/2".

I really dislike flats, even though I'm 6', so at work or at home, there's some kind of heel height going on with every pair of shoes I own.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!