Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

girls, do u actually enjoy giving blowjobs?

last reply
119 replies
14.9k views
4 watchers
36 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Making him moan makes my pussy wet like no other thing

Rookie Scribe
4 likes

I actually do enjoy giving a man this pleasure, even allowing him to release in my mouth. Perhaps it's a factor that I am submissive, as some of my friends do not like giving oral sex. To each their own, men deserves this pleasure.

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Love serving and worshipping a freshly washed dick.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

It's an absolute must for me. It's my favorite and I enjoy pleasing and of course being pleased with the reward of yummy tastiness down my throat

2 likes

Yes, I enjoy giving blowjobs. It tastes stimulating, it's great to have control, I can vary a lot and observe my partner's excitement.

2 likes

I just had my first oral sex with a guy. I sucked him and enjoyed the feel of his cock in my mouth. He was clean, and his cock tasted good. I think if a guy takes care of his cock and it smells good, I would be glad to suck him.

Rookie Scribe
3 likes

I remember my first time giving oral. I had no clue about it, but he was patient and made it a positive experience. From the first time, I loved how he felt in my mouth and loved his moans and encouragement. I liked his dominance, holding my head and hair. I love doing this for a clean cock too!

0 likes

Quote by Beffer
I'd venture to guess that nearly every woman who has made the effort to join this site is also the kind of girl who loves nearly every aspect of sex, including bj's. I love giving them!

Yes I love giving bj's

0 likes

I do enjoy it, I rarely do anything solely for another's pleasure 🤣 However, I do like to be mainly in control during it, push my head down a few times or whatever, but I know what I can handle.

0 likes

Very much so! Both the act in general and the feeling of making him happy.

0 likes

Hell yes, especially when I can feel his cock throbbing in my mouth right before he shoots his hot cum down my throat.

Steampunk Cybergal
2 likes

Yes I enjoy giving head. There is power having a cock in my mouth. Knowing the guy has put the most vulnerable thing on his body in my mouth with 32 objects designed to shred meat apart makes me cum every time.

I am a cybergeek, so I decided to dress the part.

Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by rvlover

Yes I enjoy giving head. There is power having a cock in my mouth. Knowing the guy has put the most vulnerable thing on his body in my mouth with 32 objects designed to shred meat apart makes me cum every time.

That made me laugh.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Love it. So nice to feel a cock swelling and throbbing in my mouth. Such a feeling of power and control, and giving so much pleasure. Jx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

For me it is all about the cock and his attitude when i give a bj.

For example,a turn on for me to give a bj it is a cock all shaved(maybe a trimed bush) but it need to be above and beyond the avrege size.

And then i will suck it until he want me to stop.

And i said about attitude,i don't like the guys,who stay on they back,with eyes closed and his hands under whis head.i like them to guide me,be part of that bj

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I absolutely love it! My hubs and I are swingers and I kind of getting into what he calls a ‘cock drunk’ phase. I want to feel your hard cock, your power, and to swallow your cum deep in my throat…

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by

_27_8

Yes! Its a power play!

I agree with Georgia

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I do. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Most important, I like how my man enjoys it.

Nafisa