Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girlfriends lie, Wives are worse. Be honest ladies, how many cocks have you sucked?

last reply
75 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Madam Carol
How many??? I'm still a virgin!
Cheeky Chick
I know it is more than I've fucked, but not by much. I haven't really kept count.
Advanced Wordsmith
Was I supposed To Count?
Active Ink Slinger
Yeah, rally have no idea. Its like asking how many times have you received head. I'm 62 & could not even count either from the past fifteen years let alone the past 48. This is like a eighteen year olds question.
God Empress of Lush
Believe it or not, I did keep count at one point! But I lost count ages ago. It's always been a bit of a party trick of mine....

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Yeah, rally have no idea. Its like asking how many times have you received head. I'm 62 & could not even count either from the past fifteen years let alone the past 48. This is like a eighteen year olds question.

lmao,
Lurker
How are we supposed to know surely past 20 you just stop counting?

I did anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
Like others. I do not keep count. But if you figure out the formula for Nikki703 my number would be larger than hers.
Lurker
very few, including my ex b/fs and ex-husband,all have taken me to their beds
Lurker
very few, including my ex b/fs and ex-husband,all have taken me to their beds
Lurker
one…. probably over a thousand times…

Lurker
well, started young...say average of 30 a year...soo thats over a 1000... you know..different ones... lets just say it continues to be a growing numbersmile
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Ciri
one…. probably over a thousand times…

That's a beautiful picture.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Active Ink Slinger
Hey ladies;

I really need to say "Thanks" for commenting on my only forum topic so far. The purpose of my topic is to assist with my writing and imagination for new erotic stories.

I'm very curious about the quantities that so many highly sexed ladies have achieved, and it adds a definite sense of realism to know girls just like to have fun!!

Life is short, Orgasm often...Ken.
Active Ink Slinger
Only about a dozen different ones, but that was enough of a sampling.
Since meeting the man who is now my husband, only his, although frequently!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
Cann't remember exactly....may be 15 or 20
Lurker
Seriously? Who keeps count?
Active Ink Slinger
I love the comments!! Keep 'em coming!!