Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

gang bang

last reply
8 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Who of you women have been part of a gang bang?
How many people where there?
What was the guy/girl ratio?
Did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?
Howd it get started?
You have to be a part of a secret society.
The rules in the handbook specifically state that we're not allowed to talk about what goes on at functions with non-members.
The people that discuss it in public have either; (a) been booted from the club, or (b) have not read the whole handbook.
Failure to comply with the rules stipulated in the contract you sign when inducted into the club will involve the immediate removal of your statue and your name from the stone tablets in the inner sanctum.

Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
The rules in the handbook specifically state that we're not allowed to talk about what goes on at functions with non-members.
The people that discuss it in public have either; (a) been booted from the club, or (b) have not read the whole handbook.
Failure to comply with the rules stipulated in the contract you sign when inducted into the club will involve the immediate removal of your statue and your name from the stone tablets in the inner sanctum.

This...
My girlfriend has without exaggeration been gangbanged over a hundred times!
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Ms. Devil, per our agreement you were not to reveal the conditions of said contract.
Quote by naughtynurse

Ms. Devil, per our agreement you were not to reveal the conditions of said contract.

Dear Miss Naughty,

I wrote the rules.

Devilushly yours,

The Devils Weakness
*holds up monocle more closely*

:P
years and years ago, when I was much younger and friskier, I once entertained seven college boys while my husband watched. It was the only time I have been with more than three men (including my husband).

it was a unique experience. I am glad to have tried it, but in all honesty, I did not have an orgasm with any of the college boys; I had to wait for my husband to make me cum when they finished filling me up.

it was more of a bucket list accomplishment than a truly pleasurable erotic adventure. But I did take the semen from all seven in my sore little pussy that night.
two men who really are focused on pleasing me are much more fun than seven men who just want to cum inside me.