Fucking with panties still on...

last reply
74 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes Yes Yes great for a quick fuck when in a public place like a mall service way or a bathroom. Sexually intense and feels so hot! If you can't get naked then go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I did it a couple of times but I find it irritating sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not that I can remember. Maybe a long time ago if it was a knee trembler.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
By that time they should be removed. Actually done it and to me they were annoying. So unless they're crotchless panties, which are fun, get them off.
. Have to agree with University of Georgia on this one, he is correct
Lurker
0 likes
I have always liked to kinda be unwrapped by that special someone,
so I wear lacy, silken, und see-through things to bed much.
I have many different crotchless panties when I have need.
Looking between my boobs und spread thighs to see a huge cock/strappy sliding in me through the fabric opening of my panties
simply makes me melt.
Feeling its girth und seeing the raw length of his/her big cock/strappy disappear in und out, deeper und deeper,
until they knock the bottom out of my kitty...omg yesss...
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Generally, I like being stripped by my lover or being directed to strip by him. Depending on the venue, stripping can be complete or partial. Office sex was always hot for me and usually he'd have me strip down to my thigh highs and heels. Sometimes (if I was wearing a loose skirt or a dress) he'd have me pull my dress or skirt up and he'd either pull my panties down to mid-thigh or occasionally pull my thong to one side. Particularly if we didn't have a lot of time! At home, I almost always end up naked.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE when my lover slides my panties to the side and slides deep into my bowels
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Of course. I is kind of hot being fucked with my panties pulled to one side. Usually when it is a spur of the moment kind of sex. For true lovemaking, however, we both enjoy "getting there." Be stripped slowly by him or stripping slowly for him is foreplay for both of us and really increases the anticipation and expectation of the sex itself. The build-up is a great lead-in to hot sex.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the type of panties because this can be uncomfortable in some. But I would do this a lot when having sex with my ex in a car. Honestly, it was out of convenience because trying to find your panties in the back of a messy Jeep can be tough sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
More often than not this was the way I was fingered at the movies as a teen.
I have had a knee trembler with them on once or twice.
Its been some time since I have enjoyed an experience like that though. Memories.

… sooooo many times
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't wear panties so I don't have to worry about this.