For those that go both way

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What was the most sexual arousing...First time with a man or first time with woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is just about like the difference between Chocolate Almond and Butter Pecan they are both wonderful.

It seems you never can get enough of either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a woman but that was because I knew myself and I knew sex. With a man (boy, really) it wasn't all that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first time with a woman was a wild heart pounding ride, so the man was better because i was relaxed and not worried about others opinions. Second time with a woman was better than the man though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think for me it was my first time with another person that was THE MOST arousing. That aspect made it new, a step beyond masturbation. It just so happens that my first sexual partner was female. I can say that the first time with a guy was highly arousing too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time with a women was very recent so the memory is much sharper but I would say I was as equally sexually aroused
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I should add that while my first times with a male (ok, high school boy) were arousing, they ended in disappointment. He came like in 5 seconds the first time, then slowly got better.