Login

For ladies that do anal,

last reply
45 replies
9.9k views
2 watchers
55 likes
Lurker
Do you enjoy receiving anal sex or do you do it for him? I would think if it is the latter, he should be doing a huge favor in return! Thoughts?
Rainbow Warrior
I really enjoy it with guys whose cocks aren't too thick. Unfortunately, 2 of my FWBs are WAY too thick for me to take anally. Fortunately, they're quite useful vaginally.
Lurker
Quote by Beffer
I really enjoy it with guys whose cocks aren't too thick. Unfortunately, 2 of my FWBs are WAY to thick for me to take anally. Fortunately, they're quite useful vaginally.

How about a small guy like this?
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
I love it but have to agree with Beffer the thicker ones make it less pleasurable and more painful those should be for vaginal or oral
Active Ink Slinger
I guess you can say in my profession I've gotten used to larger things anally which really doesn't bother me because I am very much into anal both professionally and personally.

Sexy Seductive Siren
I've been having anal sex regularly since I was 26. I love it! My first was 8in long and 2in and he is still the largest I've ever had - or need. Like most women, I think, I need to be in the mood tot take it up my ass; that usually isn't a problem because I'm almost always in the mood for sex!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
I've been having anal sex regularly since I got married many years ago now. I love it! My first was 6in long and 2in and I've recently had a 9" wow. Like most women, I think, I need to be in the mood for anal sex.
Chat Moderator
Done 100% for myself. I wouldn't enjoy it otherwise.
Mana wahine
Anal sex feels fucking good, and we did it because I wanted to try. I was the one that bought it up.
Active Ink Slinger
I have loved anal since the first time I tried it as long as the guy isn’t real thick
Active Ink Slinger
I love anal, feels amazing, as long as there's enough lube.
Active Ink Slinger
I love anal sex right from the first time,
Active Ink Slinger
For me! Love it!!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I can, but why in the world would I want to? I want to cum from every stimulation that I can have! I want it ALL!
Active Ink Slinger
I LOVE anal. I have been doing anal for almost 13 years now and I can orgasm from anal only.
Lurker
I love anal when don properly.
Active Ink Slinger
I am used to anal sex now. I enjoy anal as much as I enjoy my pussy being fucked
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
I'm with Nafisa. I love it vaginally or anally. Probably equally or, perhaps, with a slight edge for anal.
Meagan
Lurker
I love getting my ass fucked. I have a sexy ass and guys also love to fuck my ass :P
1st time when i did anal i was bit afraid but my mom helped me in that and taught me few tricks to make it less painful, since then i enjoy anal sex a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by DeeptiNaughty
I love getting my ass fucked. I have a sexy ass and guys also love to fuck my ass :P
1st time when i did anal i was bit afraid but my mom helped me in that and taught me few tricks to make it less painful, since then i enjoy anal sex a lot.

Wait...what?..did you say your MOM helped you???? Now that's one understanding role model right there!!
Active Ink Slinger
i was very apprehensive the first time
but now i totally love anal

but like the other girls have said, as long as he isnt to big, an def use loads of lube
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, I usually enjoy it very much, as long as the man uses enough lube and takes his time at first.
Sexy Seductive Siren
Anal is an amazing experience. It can be quite messy after I take his load in the ass and, if I'm in the mood for it and he gives me a good hard buttfucking, my ass can be kind of sore for a couple of days afterwards, but I love it generally, even when it burns or stings.
Meagan
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
Love having my ass kissed licked fingered toyed and fucked
Lurker
I love getting my ass fucked,by either my boyfriend or my girlfriend strapon
Lurker
My 1st anal was for the guy. He was very attracted to my sexy ass and wanted to fuck my ass.
Now i also enjoy anal sex a lot. I love getting my all 3 holes fucked smile