For ladies that do anal,

last reply
44 replies
9.4k views
2 watchers
55 likes
Lurker
1 like
Do you enjoy receiving anal sex or do you do it for him? I would think if it is the latter, he should be doing a huge favor in return! Thoughts?
Rainbow Warrior
3 likes
I really enjoy it with guys whose cocks aren't too thick. Unfortunately, 2 of my FWBs are WAY too thick for me to take anally. Fortunately, they're quite useful vaginally.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I really enjoy it with guys whose cocks aren't too thick. Unfortunately, 2 of my FWBs are WAY to thick for me to take anally. Fortunately, they're quite useful vaginally.

How about a small guy like this?
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
2 likes
I love it but have to agree with Beffer the thicker ones make it less pleasurable and more painful those should be for vaginal or oral
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I guess you can say in my profession I've gotten used to larger things anally which really doesn't bother me because I am very much into anal both professionally and personally.

Sexy Seductive Siren
2 likes
I've been having anal sex regularly since I was 26. I love it! My first was 8in long and 2in and he is still the largest I've ever had - or need. Like most women, I think, I need to be in the mood tot take it up my ass; that usually isn't a problem because I'm almost always in the mood for sex!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I've been having anal sex regularly since I got married many years ago now. I love it! My first was 6in long and 2in and I've recently had a 9" wow. Like most women, I think, I need to be in the mood for anal sex.
Chat Moderator
1 like
Done 100% for myself. I wouldn't enjoy it otherwise.
Mana wahine
1 like
Anal sex feels fucking good, and we did it because I wanted to try. I was the one that bought it up.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have loved anal since the first time I tried it as long as the guy isn’t real thick
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I love anal, feels amazing, as long as there's enough lube.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I love anal sex right from the first time,
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
For me! Love it!!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes I can, but why in the world would I want to? I want to cum from every stimulation that I can have! I want it ALL!
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I LOVE anal. I have been doing anal for almost 13 years now and I can orgasm from anal only.
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal when don properly.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I am used to anal sex now. I enjoy anal as much as I enjoy my pussy being fucked
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
3 likes
I'm with Nafisa. I love it vaginally or anally. Probably equally or, perhaps, with a slight edge for anal.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting my ass fucked. I have a sexy ass and guys also love to fuck my ass :P
1st time when i did anal i was bit afraid but my mom helped me in that and taught me few tricks to make it less painful, since then i enjoy anal sex a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DeeptiNaughty
I love getting my ass fucked. I have a sexy ass and guys also love to fuck my ass :P
1st time when i did anal i was bit afraid but my mom helped me in that and taught me few tricks to make it less painful, since then i enjoy anal sex a lot.

Wait...what?..did you say your MOM helped you???? Now that's one understanding role model right there!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i was very apprehensive the first time
but now i totally love anal

but like the other girls have said, as long as he isnt to big, an def use loads of lube
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes, I usually enjoy it very much, as long as the man uses enough lube and takes his time at first.
Sexy Seductive Siren
2 likes
Anal is an amazing experience. It can be quite messy after I take his load in the ass and, if I'm in the mood for it and he gives me a good hard buttfucking, my ass can be kind of sore for a couple of days afterwards, but I love it generally, even when it burns or stings.
Meagan
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
3 likes
Love having my ass kissed licked fingered toyed and fucked
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting my ass fucked,by either my boyfriend or my girlfriend strapon
Lurker
1 like
My 1st anal was for the guy. He was very attracted to my sexy ass and wanted to fuck my ass.
Now i also enjoy anal sex a lot. I love getting my all 3 holes fucked smile