Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For All You Blow Job Queens...

last reply
51 replies
5.8k views
2 watchers
17 likes

How many minutes do you suck your guy's cock?

55 votes remaining
10 Minutes (5 votes) 9%
20 Minutes (3 votes) 5%
30 Minutes (1 vote) 2%
1 Hour (0 votes) 0%
I suck him until he comes (68 votes) 124%
Sometimes (0 votes) 0%
Hardly (1 vote) 2%
Never (1 vote) 2%
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Ladies:

How long do you suck your guy's cock for?

Do you only suck him until he comes or do you do it for an extended amount of time.

Please take the poll and then leave a comment.

Hugs and Licks,
Mysteria
xo
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I suck him until he cums...unless it's just a foreplay thing and the blowjob is the appetizer and he finishes elsewhere for the entrée.

I don't see any point in sucking after he cums, it pretty much stops being enjoyable beyond that point.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The time varies as it does with me.
Fortunately they last at least three or four minutes for a 'quickie'. They can and last as long as I want them to if I tease it out of them.
No point in sucking any longer after they cum I am satisfied and so are they.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes 'til he fills my belly with cum. Other times 'til I'm ready to have his saliva coated cock in my pussy and/or ass. And, there are times, rare though they be, when he doesn't go soft after he cums in my mouth and I can keep sucking him 'til he cums a second time in my mouth or I choose to mount and ride him 'til he fills some other orifice with his hot liquid love juice.
Lurker
0 likes
Until he cums if that's what he wants or if he doesn't stop me I get into a mission or obsession to make him cum
Lurker
0 likes
I once sucked my own dick for 38 days straight. Lockjaw is a total myth.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
I once sucked my own dick for 38 days straight. Lockjaw is a total myth.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Blackbird Supernova
1 like
So, I voted until he comes, but really, I'd enjoy sucking even past that. Granted, I go very gently after he's come, because he's incredibly sensitive. I just absolutely love giving my attention to a cock, hard and throbbing or softening and spent. Bonus points if I get to suck and lick until he gets hard again.

It's called cock worship.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
So, I voted until he comes, but really, I'd enjoy sucking even past that. Granted, I go very gently after he's come, because he's incredibly sensitive. I just absolutely love giving my attention to a cock, hard and throbbing or softening and spent. Bonus points if I get to suck and lick until he gets hard again.

It's called cock worship.

My Office NOW, you!

xx SF
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

My Office NOW, you!

xx SF

*purrs* Yes sir! ;)
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
like the majority of posters, i suck him until he cums. unless, of course, i'm just getting him hard, or as we transition to other positions.

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
Given that I love performing fellatio, my first preference is always to keep going until he explodes in my mouth and throat. Sometimes, though, guys will decide that they want to finish up somewhere else...also okay. Either way, I would never just put some random finite time limit on how long I was willing to have his beautiful cock in my mouth.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Site administrator
0 likes
Life is busy and thus I am all in favour of pre-planning my day and attributing times to those things that need to be done. I would think 2-3 minutes was enough and thats for a double orgasm. I cant vote however since 2-3 minutes isnt one of the options.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
While I did vote suck him until he cums, I really let him make that decision. If he wants me to stop so we can fuck later, that's fine with me. If he wants to cum in my mouth, also fine. From my experience, most men ask that you stop after he cums. Some get ticklish after they cum, others just want you to stop for the time being.
Madam Carol
0 likes
If it were up to me it would be until he cums. However, it almost always ends up with fucking. Blow jobs are just warm ups with him. He has trouble coming orally. I like it better that way too.
Lurker
0 likes
I suck till he cums
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I've never timed it.. Lol! I am done when he is satisfied/ pulls me away. He is usually very sensitive after release, so although I try, he usually stops me then.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
0 likes
I suck him till he cums . I like to make sure he is good and clean afterwards. Or until he is to sensitive for me to continue
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I count on him to let me know. Lots of guys luv the attention to continue after orgasm, but have hypersensitive tips so i respect that and concentrate on the lower shaft or light tongue play all over, and his scrotum. Something i've never had complaints about!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suck him until he cums but I take my time sucking him so I get to really enjoy him being in my mouth. I 'll lick him clean after he has cum.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's his pleasure, so it's his choice. If he wants to cum in my mouth, I suck him till he explodes. Sometimes he just wants me to get him hard and wet so he can get in my pussy. Sometimes I just ask where he wants to cum. Like Carol mentioned, sometimes a guy has a mental block against cumming in my mouth, so I'll suck as long as he wants me to. I've sucked a guy for the better part of an hour, trying to get him to cum in my mouth when he had trouble overcoming his mental block.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll suck until he explodes in my mouth.
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I suck him until he cums...unless it's just a foreplay thing and the blowjob is the appetizer and he finishes elsewhere for the entrée.

I don't see any point in sucking after he cums, it pretty much stops being enjoyable beyond that point.

This.

Quote by HeraTeleia
Either way, I would never just put some random finite time limit on how long I was willing to have his beautiful cock in my mouth.

And this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It's his pleasure, so it's his choice. If he wants to cum in my mouth, I suck him till he explodes. Sometimes he just wants me to get him hard and wet so he can get in my pussy. Sometimes I just ask where he wants to cum. Like Carol mentioned, sometimes a guy has a mental block against cumming in my mouth, so I'll suck as long as he wants me to. I've sucked a guy for the better part of an hour, trying to get him to cum in my mouth when he had trouble overcoming his mental block.

Lurker
0 likes
I suck him until him cums sometimes it is quickly other times it takes a longer I never really time how long I have been sucking him.
Lurker
0 likes
If I am sucking a cock I usually go until he blows his load. I love the taste and texture of fresh cum so I don't mind waiting for him to reload in order to get me to cum smile