Flashing in public?

last reply
54 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to look good and I like to look sexy but I would be very reluctant to be "obvious". I have flashed partners of mine sometimes but never (well almost never) strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've flashed! The first was really accidental, but I got off on it so much I've done it 'accidentally on purpose' several times since. I feel really embarrassment , and turned on at the same time
If you'd like to know more see our stories! Carol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, the above post got put up twice and I can't work out how to delete it, only edit with this... So I'll tell you that recently Col made sure I was overheard cumming in a hotel bedroom and will be putting up a story about it soon - just to add to my shame (and excitement!)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes on many occassions & in many different places, luv the thrill of bareing my breasts, ass & pussy 4 others to see regardless of which sex they are.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I had a TA one semester that I thought was hot as hell and I would always sit in the front row, short skirt, no panties and legs sometimes open sometimes closed. I knew I was driving him crazy but he would never show any indication except for his eyes checking me out many times during the class as he tried to make it appear he was glancing around the room. I won't tell the sad endingsad Other than that specific situation, the basic answer is yes, I do enjoy showing off my assets.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I do but it's accidently on purpose
Lurker
0 likes
I luv the thrill of showing my nakedness in public, will sometimes take it to the next level n masturbate
Lurker
0 likes
Never have I done this on purpose or may I add gracefully....

Only the pleasure of a big wave knocking my knockers right out of my bikini top at the beach
Lurker
0 likes
Unless i am working, I rarely wear a bra, and not afraid to let people have a look....I love the expression when they see or think they see....its like did i really just see her breast, but then always look again....both men and women, and it turns me on that people want to look at me and my breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess in jest I told you I would never flashing in public. But truth is that I am an addicted Flasher. I could be the waiter or the cute guy/gal in the hotel lobby, It could be at our small country church, where the young pastor tries so hard, not to look up my short skirt. I know he thinks we will both go to Hell if he does.

I have even done the Rain Coat bit with only Pumps on to complete my outfit.

Flashing puts me on such a sexual high that if you can actually have sex while still on that high it will be amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
flashing in public is what flashers do... i don't think you can call it flashing if it's in private!
Lurker
0 likes
A little "accidental" upskirt from time to time. ; )
Lurker
0 likes
Not all the time but yes I love flashing.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boobs have been seen by so many people, they're almost public domain! lol Unless I'm at work, I'm braless in a loose or low-cut top out in public, so lots of people get a peek at my tits if they're in the right spot.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My boobs have been seen by so many people, they're almost public domain! lol Unless I'm at work, I'm braless in a loose or low-cut top out in public, so lots of people get a peek at my tits if they're in the right spot.

Bethany, you need to trademark those fun girls. Of course, we'll have to add a little ® somewhere. smile

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was flashed by neighbor the other day when i brought her dog back.... hard to tell if it was intentionally or not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love flashing in public. Gets me really excited. Plus I usually get really good service from my waiter. And I got a really good deal on a car once.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I love flashing in public. Gets me really excited. Plus I usually get really good service from my waiter. And I got a really good deal on a car once.

I'm a businessman and interested in the transaction. What kind of car? How much of a discount? What services did you render? Just the salesman or others too?
Lurker
0 likes
yes but "accidentally"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love showing off my body - esp when in a hotel room. I leave the curtains open, and if there is a balcony i go naked on it - it's great to be seen. If I'm on the first floor, i love to let the landscape workers see me naked though the window
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do love flashing people in public places
Lurker
0 likes
I have flashed sitting in my car
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In uni we did after a few cheeky glasses of wine. Recently we all got together for a hen night and well, as we drove around in a minibus to pubs and clubs it would have been rude not to, right?