Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FIRST THOUGHTS when seeing a guy's penis first time...??

last reply
56 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had about 75 experiences in this situation, and it's always a thrill, but it's been various reactions. Sometimes he's seeing me naked for the first time too, and his reaction to seeing me naked is usually a distraction from my reaction to seeing him. When I see him first, which has actually happened quite often, it's usually up close and personal, and soon to go in my mouth, so it's a quick assessment. And honestly, I'm looking it over for any weirdness or indications of anything unhealthy. Sometimes they're flaccid when I first see them, and sometimes he's hard as steel. But I'm not too judgmental. There are beautiful penises, just like there are some pretty ugly ones, but my reaction depends more upon how I feel about the guy it's attached to. I've never been presented with a cock that was so big it intimidated me. Most of the cocks I've had have been pretty average in size, but when he's really small, I usually have to hide any disappointment, because I never want to hurt his feelings or make him feel inadequate, because he might surprise me and really know how to use it. I've had all different sizes, shapes, curvatures, and there's a certain type I prefer, but I'm always interested in finding out how he feels inside me.
Lurker
0 likes
Just being honest and really mean no offense to the ones that aren't, I am just a creature of habit I guess...my first thought is that I hope he is circumcised

Maybe I just need some exposure to some uncircumcised ones to get a real appreciation ?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
Just being honest and really mean no offense to the ones that aren't, I am just a creature of habit I guess...my first thought is that I hope he is circumcised

Maybe I just need some exposure to some uncircumcised ones to get a real appreciation ?

I feel the same way. I have never had sex with somebody who is uncircumsized. Here in the states most men are.

I guess also you just hope his cock is a decent size and not so small you can't feel it inside of you.

xo
Lurker
0 likes
I'm always curious to see if his penis gets my attention as really good looking or just ordinary, like 'just another cock' (sorry guys, most cocks are ordinary to me, nice, but just another cock). For me, I check out the entire penis: size, shape, coloring, testicles, etc. I'd say about 1 out of 10 cocks make me go, hmm, 'nice.' I'd say maybe 1 out of 20 make me go, mmm, yum, yum! Just me, Just saying...;)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it all depends on how big and thick it is if its small maybe he be nice for just giving him a bj but if its big and thick i think i want that would fee; good going in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have brothers an older and a younger so my first thought at a young age was why they had something that I didn't. I asked my mother and she just smiled and told me it is because I am special.
I have mentioned before that I have only been with two men in my life. The first time I saw an adult penis I was a bit in awe at what appeared to be a 6" penis. The first time I saw my husbands penis I went passed awe and bordered on fear from the immense size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs

I think the other way. I hope he is not circumcised! When a man penetrates us cut or not it is wonderful. But to me if he is uncircumcised his 6 inches of Manhood seems to fill me much more that a man of the same size who was circumcised.

Of course it could just be me.

Girls let not kid the world we must have had our on hands on his pride before we see his penis the first time. Be it through a couple of layer of garment. I am sure you know if he is .75 feet or if he is 3/9ths of that same foot.

His color, shape and curvature may be other factors, but we all know what we like best
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

I think the other way. I hope he is not circumcised! When a man penetrates us cut or not it is wonderful. But to me if he is uncircumcised his 6 inches of Manhood seems to fill me much more that a man of the same size who was circumcised.

Of course it could just be me.

See, I told you that you can teach me a lot my new friend ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
If it's under 12 inches I refuse to look at it.

Well.. .you're a lesbian so... smile
Lurker
0 likes
That depend entirely on the size and shape. I do like the anticipation though. You never know what it will end up looking like. If it is ugly I usually just insist on fucking and never seeing him again, avoiding oral at all costs lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Found this humorous article on FB and thought it would make a good question here on LUSH. SOoooo ... what were YOUR first thoughts when about to see a guy's penis for the first time...??

http://www.pretty52.com/articles/thoughts-every-girl-has-when-she-sees-a-guys-penis-for-the-first-time

Thoughts?

I remember thinking that my husband had a gorgeous cock and I couldn't wait to suck and fuck. I've never had all those 'anti-sex / whiny women' issues like what's in that article when it came down to it.
Ungovernable
0 likes
I could see how hard he was through his briefs so I wasn't doing much thinking except Wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first sight was a you show me yours and I will show you mine.
I was fascinated as it was slack. I touched it and it stiffened and I was enthralled by the feel and look of it.
I won't say what happened next.
The next one was not circumcised and I wondered what was wrong with it. He was quite embarrassed.i was even more curious.
I have seen so many since then and they never fail to fascinate and please me.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

Well.. .you're a lesbian so... smile

Indeed I am, I should have said previously to my new found (albeit terrible) lesbianism I would refuse to look at a penis that was under 12 inches in length, however, now that I am a lesbian I have no urges at all to look at the male sexual organ.

GSR!
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Indeed I am, I should have said previously to my new found (albeit terrible) lesbianism I would refuse to look at a penis that was under 12 inches in length, however, now that I am a lesbian I have no urges at all to look at the male sexual organ.

GSR!

Come on... say it... PENIS... PENIS... PENIS... you can say it... P E N I S !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Very interesting article! I enjoy the suspense of that first look! Don't want it too big, had an unpleasant experience with that years ago! Would prefer average and thick than long and skinny. It's always exciting waiting for that first glance! I don't care if it's cut or uncut, a bush or bare as I agree with the adage about "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it,
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by kiera
GSR!

Galactic Space Racoons?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Quote by kiera

GSR!

"GSR?"
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it's like unwrapping a surprise package! sure, you have your hopes of what may be inside, but generally you're just curious to finally see what it is.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kiera

GSR!

Good gracious damn, you go girl!!!!! don't hold back, tell it like you feel about it. Did one of them big things hurt you?
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by MichaelMax

Good gracious damn, you go girl!!!!! don't hold back, tell it like you feel about it. Did one of them big things hurt you?

Is your avatar a reflection of how big you feel your penis is?? I mean it is impressive and is certainly over 12 inches...not that I care about such things anymore as I am now a lesbian
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Is your avatar a reflection of how big you feel your penis is?? I mean it is impressive and is certainly over 12 inches...not that I care about such things anymore as I am now a lesbian

Yes... a lesbian trolling a thread about penis... lol... smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kiera

No, I never even thought about it, it's the same pic I use on a golf forum. Mine's a alot fatter but not even close to 12". Well it's a shame for us guys Kiera that you are a lesbian but if your avatar is a reflection of your backside, your ass and hair is beautiful and certainly impressive. And to tell you the truth, if I was a woman, I'd be at least Bi because women are so hot and tasty .