1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies what was your first anal experience like
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It was a pain in the butt.... until it wasn't.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

pure comic gold. you should do stand up. be easier. you wouldn't have to sit down...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quite painful. However, that's what I wanted (although I'll be honest, I wasn't prepared for either the sharpness or the intensity of the burning and stinging) so I didn't complain and given the opportunity to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I will say, it was a couple of weeks before we did anal again though. I actually think it took more "courage" to do it the second time than the first time - and I was pretty damn nervous about it my first time.
Meagan
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
It was very loving and romantic and hurt something awful but he was gentle and took his time with me and gently massaged me to take my mind off what was happening to my ass. Now unless the guy or toy is very large it only hurts during the initial penetration
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by luvmyhighheels
It was very loving and romantic and hurt something awful but he was gentle and took his time with me and gently massaged me to take my mind off what was happening to my ass. Now unless the guy or toy is very large it only hurts during the initial penetration

Another girl after my own heart! So would you change anything if you had to do it all over again my friend? LoL You know my answer!
Meagan
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It hurt. As did the second.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
It hurt. As did the second.

As my boyfriend at the time said, it's going to hurt until you start taking it in the ass on a frequent and regular basis. If you only rarely have anal, it will hurt every time because your ass will never get used to being stretched and filled. He was right.
Meagan
0 likes
I enjoyed the sting of Ex stretching me out. Its like being stung by a bee, well, it was for me. I didn't mind feeling the delicious stretch.

We didn't use lube. He teased me, ate me out and then plugged me up as I layed on my tummy.
When he would flex in me m e l t s

If you've tried more than twice and you still feel discomfort then its up to you* to train your ass.
Purchase inflatable anal plug, different size anal beads/balls or stick a vibe up your ass while you ride dildo.
Oh, be romantic, wear a ball gag.

--
Edit:*typo fixed.
Lurker
0 likes
My first anal was painful but i enjoyed it. Later i learned from my mom few tips to make it less painful. Now i enjoy it a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was painful and I resisted for some time before trying again - and I am still reluctant to let them unless I am really in the mood, which is rare, and I insist they don't cum in me there.
it is not high on my scale of things I enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was a disaster. Both inexperienced...me very nervous....not enough lube....not enough foreplay before hand... he ended up poking the tip in and that was enough for me, that time. We tried again a few weeks later this time very romantic dinner stopped by the beach on the way home, rolled out on the nice big blanket under the stars. He had planned this as he had a new bottle of lube with him. still hurt like hell but much better. Not it is a bit of a treat for my hubby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

so you still do it and enjoy it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Quite painful. However, that's what I wanted (although I'll be honest, I wasn't prepared for either the sharpness or the intensity of the burning and stinging) so I didn't complain and given the opportunity to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I will say, it was a couple of weeks before we did anal again though. I actually think it took more "courage" to do it the second time than the first time - and I was pretty damn nervous about it my first time.

thats very interesting. would you call it pleasure pain now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I enjoyed the sting of Ex stretching me out. Its like being stung by a bee, well, it was for me. I didn't mind feeling the delicious stretch.

We didn't use lube. He teased me, ate me out and then plugged me up as I layed on my tummy.
When he would flex in me m e l t s

If you've tried more than twice and you still feel discomfort then its up to use to train your ass.
Purchase inflatable anal plug, different size anal beads/balls or stick a vibe up your ass while you ride dildo.
Oh, be romantic, wear a ball gag.

sounds like very good advice.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing to write home about.