Fantasy Question For moms...

last reply
11 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So Moms; I have always had this fantasy that if i ever have a kid, that when he gets older i would flirt with and tease his friends. I would think this is a fantasy on the boys part, but have any other moms felt the same way, or even gone all the way? Please share thoughts and experiences ladies!
Lurker
0 likes
Many of my kids' friends that i have gotten close to look up to me with respect and we have built strong relationships. And, since I have had two good marriages, I never thought of that possibly occuring. Now, I have heard that a couple of my kids guy friends have made some sexual comments about me over the years (positive ones), so I do take those as compliments.

For me it might be a fantasy, but never a reality, I think! But, as I am older, now my kids are older too and the age difference blurs, so.... one never knows! Opportunities, timing, alcohol... all might change things!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would love more opinions!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When the girls were in their teens the temptation was just to great. Not one of there Boyfriends just one or two of the guys that hung out at our place. Some temptations are just to strong for me to resist.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
OK, I know that this is "ask the gals," but here's a thought from a guy...

Pretty harmless fantasy, but probably a very bad thing to live out. Think about your future son first.

While it would probably fulfill the fantasies of your son's friends, it would probably be pretty harmful to your son. He'd have to absorb all the jokes his buddies would make about how his Mom had the hots for all his peers, and we all know how mature and empathetic teen-aged boys are. Embarrassment would be the least of the negative results; he'd almost certainly resent you for your behavior, and ruining the Mom/son relationship would be something you'd both regret for a long, long time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
No, never have had that fantasy, and certainly would never act on it if I did indeed have that fantasy. There are lines that one simply does not cross.

I'm not a mom, but if I were the above quote sums it up for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

I'm not a mom, but if I were the above quote sums it up for me.

Same, just watch actors do it online and it'll be ten times entertaining.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't think this is the place for criticism. A women has the guts to share a fantasy; A FANTASY. and all of you have to bring in this real.world crap that we all try to escape from when we come on here. Shame on all of you!
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't think this is the place for criticism. A women has the guts to share a fantasy; A FANTASY. and all of you have to bring in this real.world crap that we all try to escape from when we come on here. Shame on all of you!
The Code of a toy:
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Code of a toy:
0 likes
Quote by xxxBoyToy

Ermm, the OP posed two questions, one of which was has anyone else had this fantasy, and the second of which was, if you had had this fantasy, did you act on it. I answered both questions. I offered no criticism of the OP or her fantasy, I simply stated the truth--that I had never experienced this fantasy, and that even if I someday did have this fantasy, I (me, personally) would not act on it. I did not pass judgment on the OP or her fantasy or her questions, or criticise her in any way.

As for the idea that "we all try to escape" from "this real world crap" by coming on "here", well, perhaps you are trying to escape from reality, but as for myself, I'm not trying to escape from anything.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!