Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever been caught having sex or masturbating?

last reply
27 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
does it count if its your kids and they ask what your doing to mommy
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
More times than I can count! Usually in my dorm room in college.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never know the answer to these kinds of questions. As an Exhibitionist, I love to be caught.

So the question is always did you just happen a long and catch me at it or did I purposely set up a situation for you to catch me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbating many many times. Having sex - more times than I wish to remember.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

LUGS or STUDS??

LUGs, usually!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Masterbating yes, in my teens by my mum #nearlydied
Lurker
0 likes
been caught doing both, thankfully only sex once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes been caught more times than I can count.....never been one to be careful either masturbating of fucking, hence many embarrassing moments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been caught numerous times doing both. By the police once. My mother,two of my brothers. A couple of my friends and some total strangers.
Lurker
0 likes
yes many many times
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, once glanced up messing around in car before leaving in-laws to realize my brother-in-law was just standing on the deck above, watching my husband grope in my panties. I ... just continued on as if I hadn't seen him (naughty of me)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I love having sex when there's the chance of getting caught, I've been caught lots of times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been caught masturbating several times. Once by my mother, once by my sister, a couple of times by college roommates. Also have jacked off in fairly plublic places and have been watched by a neighbor, and several random folks in many cities!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes doing both. Masturbating and having sex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I had just begun high school, I was in my room one afternoon after classes ended. Before I began jerking off, I was certain the house was empty. But while I was stroking, I saw the flash of a shadow through a small opening in my not-quite-fully-closed bedroom door. When nothing further happened, I went back to stroking my cock... But even though I continued too jerk off, I used my peripheral vision and became certain that I was being watched as I played with and stroked my cock. Soon it became apparent that I was being watched by my older sister Heather. Realizing that she was actually a willing audience to view my cock and to see me stroking myself REALLY turned me on... But what drove me into full ejaculation was to hear the sound of her cell phone "clicking" and realizing that she was photographing me and my cock for her own personal use - maybe sharing it with a few of her girlfriends. I must confess that being watched like that was a total turn-on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes been caught both masturbating and having sex.....and I have to confess it was more than one time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Soccermom
yes been caught both masturbating and having sex.....and I have to confess it was more than one time.

I wouldn't mind walking in to see that
Lurker
0 likes
I was caught the very first time i masturbated. I was so carried away at how amazing it felt that i was in another world as i wanked. Then suddenly mum opened the door, never said a word, and Never mentioned it at all.
Taught me to be more careful, never stopped me wanking though, LOL.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was primarily raised by my 3 and 5 years older sisters. Caught numerous times by one or the other of the sisters.
They never failed to mention it, and I received tons of teasing about what I was doing to my little "thingie".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I been caught doing both rather turn on when being watched or seen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at my boyfriends house early one afternoon. I was giving him a blowjob on the couch in the living room, when we heard a car pull into the carport. We were both still dressed, except for my panties which he stuck in the pocket of his jeans. We were both able to button and zip up before his mother came in the house. She had come home from work early due to a power outage. We looked decent, but I think I was flushed. He told his mother we were going to the playground a couple blocks from his house.

We were both still very turned on and in our conversation walking to the playground learned both of us got more turned on at almost getting caught. He had decided to go to the playground because he knew where we could go to finish. We went behind a maintenance building where the view to our location was blocked by a fence and some hedges.

I started to blow him then told him I was ready to get fucked. He kissed me while unbuttoning most of my blouse and pushing up my bra and attacking both of my tits and nipples with his mouth and hands, while I jerked on his cock. He turned me toward the building and bent me over as I leaned toward the building with my hands against it. He flipped my skirt up and placed his cock at the opening of my dripping wet virgin pussy. With both hands on my hips his cock easily slipped into my pussy.

(Note; My Hyman was broken several years before at age 11 when I slipped and did a split on a balance beam. Plus I started using cucumbers, zucchini, and sausage as a dildo to fuck my self. Then several months later I lost my uterus when I was in an accident while riding on a motorcycle behind my father. We got hit by a beer truck that ran a red light.)

He leaned over my back and began rolling and pinching my nipples as he fucked me hard. We both came hard with me starting first and setting him off a few seconds later. That was the best orgasm ever. It was al least twice as intense and strong as any I had in the last 3 years of masturbating any playing with my girlfriend. It was the first time I remember squirting. We were on a side walk that ran against the building. The wet spot was Bigger around than a basket ball.

We both felt that almost getting caught increased our turn on so much we did not care if we got caught. We used that location and a couple more at the playground, and some out by the lake and both City and Audubon parks as our play areas until he joined the military.

GETTING CAUGHT

Fast forward through 3 more boyfriends, which I had orgasms with but not to the degree I had with my first lover. They were a lot more conservative as to where we played at. Then I started dating Teach, who was one of my teachers during my Junior year in high school and 8 years my senior. He became my first Dom, then started sharing me with his friends at a gang bang. Plus other erotic adventures.

One afternoon after school he set up a meet with him in an upstairs teacher's lounge in the balcony of our auditorium. We had the door locked, I'm sure, because I locked it. I stripped and strutted around for him. We were fucking on one of the couches with Teach setting up and me riding him. All I had on was a garter belt, stockings, heels and my collar.

We were fucking our brains out and Teach was moaning while he was cumming, dumping his first load into my cunt. As he was starting to cum down, from behind me, I heard, "My, my, my, what do we have here? Miss Brandie fucking her naughty math teacher." It was Mr. Joe our head janitor, who had keys to every door at my high school.

I jumped off and ran to get my dress that was draped over a chair about ten feet away. Mr. Joe said, "it's too late now Miss Brandie, leave your dress right where it is. Just go sit down next to Teach, you have been a very bad girl."

I grabbed my dress to cover myself, as Teach patted the couch next to him and said, "You better do as he says and sit right here."

Mr. Joe said, "And leave that dress right where it was, and you need to listen to Teach." I did as instructed and placed the dress back over the chair.

As I turned back to go sit next to Teach I could see the look of concern on his face, and I got concerned that this may be more than just getting caught. It turned out I was right. When I sat next to Teach I folded my arms over my tits. Mr. Joe pulled a folding chair right in front of us with the back of it toward us. He sat down straddling the seat facing us, and said, "Unfold your arms Miss Brandie and open your legs."

I looked at Teach, and he said, "Baby you need to do as he said." I complied.

"As I see it," Mr. Joe stated, "I have a couple options here. I can do what I'm suppose to do and inform the proper authorities what I just discovered. I'm sure that would cost Teach his job and possibly more."

I shouted out, "I'm seventeen and legal."

"That may keep Teach from having to visit a court room with a judge and jury, but I don't think the school board would be too happy to hear about what I just saw. What do you think, Teach?"

"You said you had a couple options, what is the other one?"

"For the last few years the misses has lost all interest in keeping Mr. Joe happy and satisfied. I'm getting rather tired of just jerking off to the Penthouse centerfolds in my office. Since Miss Brandie is so young and hot maybe she would be interested in helping Mr. Joe out with his problem. We have I nice place here and I would not need to tell the misses any fibs about needing to go do this or that. Which could raise some questions in her mind about what I'm doing away from the house. I would not need to change anything in my schedule. If we can work something out Mr. Joe would just forget about a certain teacher fucking his hot, and I must say very very sexy student."

"What do you have in mind?" Teach asked.

"I think twice a week. Maybe I could even join y'all here if the little lady was interested in having a threesome. I have been reading the Penthouse forums and want to try some of the wilder and kinkier things. The way I see it her 'SUBMISSIVE SLUT' collar says a lot. I know this was not your first time in this little hide away. If y'all are not interested in the threesome just her and me. At least one blowjob and one fuck a week should do it."

I could feel my cunt twitching and starting to get much wetter as my master negotiates the use of my body. "Brandie, how do you feel about this?"

After a few moments to think about just what I should say here, "Should I spill the beans about the gang bang and me offered to the owners of the property where the party was held in exchange for waving the rental fees. The owner and his friends were all in their fifties and sixties. I know Mr Joe is in his fifties." The thought of letting Mr. Joe know what my relationship with Teach really is, excites the fucking hell out of me.

I look at Teach and tell him, "You know I will do what you tell me to do. I pledged my body to you when I accepted your collar. You offered me to the owner of the property and his friends, where the gang bang was held, in exchange for the rental fees." As I confess with Mr. Joe listening my cunt is twitching and I have a mini orgasm. I can see Mr. Joe's facial expressions devuldging his pleasure and his cock begining to buldge and press against his pants.

"If this will keep you from loosing your job and possibly keeping you from getting in trouble with the law, Master, I would be more than honored for you to offer me to Mr. Joe."

Teach ask, "Well, Mr. Joe when would you like to start?"

"Wow! This is much better than I thought. How about right now?"

Teach stood up, stretched his hand out for mine, I offered him mine and he helped me up. We are both totally naked as Teach walks me over to Mr. Joe's chair. He offers my hand to Mr. Joe and says, "I offer my sub brandie to you to use for your pleasure. She will do as you wish with no holes bared. Enjoy."

"Master Joe, what is your pleasure?"

"How about a blow job to start?

I take his hand, as he gets up and I lead him to the couch. I drop to my knees and unbuckle his belt, undo the button on his work pants, unzip them and pull then down to his ankles. His cock is pressing against his checkered boxers. I teasingly rub his hard on through his boxers. Looking up at him with my slutty expression, that Teach loved to see so much, then to Teach, and back to Mr. Joe, I tug in his boxer bringing them to his ankles. His rock hard cock is pointing to the ceiling. I pull it down and lick the precum off his shinning cock head. I lick his shaft up and down to his nuts as I cup them in my free hand and squeeze then lightly.

"Oh fuck, bitch suck my fucking cock, suck it now."

I look at Teach as I take his whole cock in my mouth and deep throat him as I squeeze his nuts a little harder. I start my head moving up and down as his cock hits the back of my throat on each slow stroak teasing him.

"You fucking bitch, suck this Latino cock, bitch, I am going to fuck your fucking whoring mouth."

He grabs my head with both hands and starts fucking my mouth. I'm squeezing his nuts and take my middle finger and begin rubbing that sensitive spot between his nut sack and his ass. He screams, "OH FUCK," as the first rope of his hot thick cum explodes and hits the back of my throat.

My orgasm starts to build as I feel the pleasurable tingling sensations begin building in my cunt. He forces his cock as far down my throat as possible and pulls my head tight against his hairy groin and holds it there. His cock is convulsing in my mouth as several more ropes of hot cum are shot down my throat. His legs begins to tremble. I swallow his cum, my orgasm builds then spreads throughout my body. I feel the copious amount of my hot juices begin running down my leg as my orgasm spreads throug my whole body in waves of orgasmic bliss.

He relaxes his tension on my head as I swallow the last rope of his cum. I feel his legs begin to tremble faster as they give way and he collapses on the couch. I crawl between his legs and lick his cock clean. His body is like a limp rag except his cock, it is still hard as a rock.

Teach tells me, "Fuck him baby, don't waste that hard cock." I comply. I stand and straddle his legs bringing my dripping cunt down to his cock and rub it along his shaft. I have to pull it away from his body and place his dark purple head at the opening of my cunt. I begin riding him like I was Teach when he walked in on us fucking.

He pulled my head to his and kisses me with hungry passionate lust. His tongue darts into my mouth with force and our tongues dance as my cunt milked his cock. I can feel it lightly pounding the bottom of my cunt. His thick shaft rubbing on my G spot. I make my strokes a little longer just short of his head popping out. His mushroom head and shaft caressing my G spot on each strokes. His hands run down my side and back grabbing my ass. His grunting sounds get louder as he pulls my body tighter to his and he starts matching my strokes. I know his orgasm is building like mine is as our stroking get faster and harder.

Teach straddles him behind me with his cock in my back and his hands on my tits squeezing them tightly. My orgasm exploads and my body trembles and shakes as Mr. Joe goes stiff again. Teach begins to pinch and pull hard on my nipples. I feel Mr. Joes cock begin to convulse deep inside me and his hot cum hits the depths of my cunt as we fuck each other like there will be no tomorrow. I can feel wave after wave of my orgasm rushing through my body. My vision narrows and everybthing goes gray, then black.

I cum too with Teach stroking his hard cock on top of the couch right over Mr. Joe's shoulder. With his cock still in my cunt Teach offers me his. I stretch up and take him in my mouth. He grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth. It's just a matter of seconds until he is filling my mouth with another load of his cum. I swallow his as much as I can but some runs out and onto my left cheek. As I finish swallowing Teach's cum, I feel Mr. Joe begin to lick the left side of my cheek. Then he shoves his tongue back into my mouth now hungry for the remnants of Teach's seed.

As we recover I am setting between both of my Masters. Teach says, "I believe this will work out well."

Mr. Joe says, "I think so too. That is the first time I have ever tasted another man's cum. I sure hope it is not the last."

Teach said, As long as you don't expect me to reciprocate."

I said, "I will take care of Mr. Joe's cum."

I serviced Mr. Joe two to three times a week and for a couple years beyond my graduation, which was the deal.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesssss. We had been married only a few months when Hurricane Ike blew through Houston and knocked out our power. We went to stay with my in-laws for a few days while things got cleaned up. It was nice to wake up late in the morning with nothing to do but enjoy ourselves, and enjoy ourselves we did.

My mother-in-law is what they call a "formidable woman." She is definitely the alpha female in our family. I was scared to death of incurring her disapproval and was always on my best behavior around her. So it seemed twice as naughty to make love in the room my husband grew up in surrounded by his boyhood memories. We were completely naked on top of the covers with me on top vigorously going at it when there came a soft knock, the door abruptly opened, and there was my mother-in-law saying that if we wanted any breakfast.... everyone froze for a heartbeat, then she quietly closed the door and I burrowed as far under the covers as I could get and sobbed in mortification.

Eventually I had to face the music and slunk downstairs. My m-i-l never mentioned it or gave any notice that something unusual had happened, for which I'm still grateful. Still, we were married, and what do married people do? I shouldn't have been ashamed.

That's the only time we've been caught, unless you count 2 and 4 year old girls. There's been a couple of times when we might have been caught, though, and weren't. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
so the first time caught by my auntie,i was watching her masturbate in our lounge whist she babysat,she thought i was in bed,and I thought that looks like fun(I was very young)and so I went to my room to try,,she walked in and caught me,!! embarrased at the time,,,a few years gone and the thrill of getting caught far superior to just masturbating,,
Lurker
0 likes
LOL my Mom caught me earlier when I was having cyber sex with Barb,she just shook her head and said I needed to get out more