0 watchers
0 likes

Have you ever considered breast enlargment

23 votes remaining
Yes (7 votes) 30%
No (29 votes) 126%
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of the ladys out there condsidered enlarging your breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I want them smaller, much smaller.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have [before] I used to be self-conscious about my breasts; but I’ve learned to love them. [Hugs the B girls] I figure if a guy wants a girl with big fake breasts he’s welcome to look, but he won’t find them here…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely think mine are more than large enough. I've thought about getting them done when I'm older though, since us girls with the large knockers will have them knocking at our knees by 40.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm to squemish to want anything like that done to me. I can enhance my boob's when and if I feel like it, I'm very happy with mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, love them the way they are. As does hubby.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not at all. I'm not a fan of having big boobs. They get in the way. i just barely fill a C cup and they get on my neurvs enough as it is!
0 likes
I thought about it my early twenties, but never wanted it enough that I was willing to go through with it.

Now, I'm happy with the way things are.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldnt ever enlarge them but might get a lil lift just to keep them in shape when im older
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I wouldnt ever enlarge them but might get a lil lift just to keep them in shape when im older

Same here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i really don't want them enlarged but i would love a lift maybe in a few years. just to keep them perky
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by MMonroe

Same here.

I third that.
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0PrincessX0
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by MMonroe

Same here.

I third that.

NO WAY ya'll are crazy! No knife is cutting me for that EVER. I'll spend the money on going to Jamaica first ALWAYS! What the heck does this say about a womans self esteem? No perky tits and you're no good ah that's a big bunch of crap when his cock is in your mouth and your finder's up his ass trust me he won't care what your tits look like! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol @ Bunny's post, fully agree, plenty of other good things to spend one's money on
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0PrincessX0
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by MMonroe

Same here.

I third that.

Lol is it ok to fourth something? Because I agree totally. I've learned to love my breasts and so have men!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very well endowed, and I like my body that way... but they are heavy and starting to sag badly with age. I've considered getting mine popped out and having a lighter, fake pair put in their place, but I don't want to do it because I don't like the stigma associated with having large implants. I suppose I feel bitter...like, "nature gave me a pair this size, I have the RIGHT to have them." It's frustrating.
Lurker
0 likes
Never even thought about it. And that never is Capitalized. Guys always liked my size and my husband says they are perfect. Who Am I to argue with the experts. A little lift one maybe, but at 42 that seems to along way off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did, when I was like... 12. But then my families genes have caught up with me and I wouldn't need them. Also, having grown up - I don't want fake fun bags no, even if they were smaller. Natural is better, and breasts are beautiful no matter their size. Nom.

I might consider getting them reduced and lifted when older, but I'm a bit too squeamish about beein hacked up by a doctor... Same reason I've stopped considering the rest of the surgery I wanted when I was 12 biggrin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Big tits are nice for tittie fucking but small A & B cuppers are so damn cute, especially when covered with cum
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No - mine aren't that big but I love them just as they are!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At first, I wanted to get my breasts reduced, then I've learned to embraced them and love them for them.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why mess with a good thing?