Dominate or be dominanted

last reply
52 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies do you prefer to dominate your partner or be dominated by your partner?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No question.

Dominate me, use me, make me yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With out a doubt. Dominate me but be respecteful while doing it
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
My Mistress told me to answer 'dominated'. lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dominated 100% I love being used
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No matter how strong and confident I am in my role as a professional, a mom, and a wife, when the sexual tension builds, the thoughts turn erotic, or a man presents himself in a confident (not cocky) strong way, it's like a switch flips in me and I slip immediately into a submissive, desiring to please mindset. Always felt that way, just instinctively.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ElizabethS
No matter how strong and confident I am in my role as a professional, a mom, and a wife, when the sexual tension builds, the thoughts turn erotic, or a man presents himself in a confident (not cocky) strong way, it's like a switch flips in me and I slip immediately into a submissive, desiring to please mindset. Always felt that way, just instinctively.

I completely agree with Elizabeth.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe both
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
I switch, but lately have leaned towards wanting to be dominated more so than to dominate.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Lurker
0 likes
Dominate me. Always.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dominated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always. DOMINATE me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it comes to sex my natural instinct is to be submissive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There has to be respect for me to allow him to dominate me. Submission is about respect. The more respect he gives me the more I will submit to his will and desires. I love him and he knows that I will do as he wishes and I know that he will never ask me to do something that makes me uncomfortable or feel disrespected because he loves me as well. I can be his fantasy and I will happily submit to him.
Lurker
0 likes
Dominated x
Lurker
0 likes
There are very few, who truly understand what this means, so many role play and push a subject they know very little about. Submission is a gift given to a Dom by a sub, she trust him with her life and knows he will do his best to never let her down. He is in control and not controling what so ever. He puahes her acceptable discussed boundaries and will not push boundaries that are off limits.

I am a Dom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dominated
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Quote by xmadly232
There are very few, who truly understand what this means, so many role play and push a subject they know very little about. Submission is a gift given to a Dom by a sub, she trust him with her life and knows he will do his best to never let her down. He is in control and not controling what so ever. He puahes her acceptable discussed boundaries and will not push boundaries that are off limits.

I am a Dom

This is absolutely true. You've expressed many aspects of a Dom/sub relationship. There is so much to it that many people will not understand. When a sub finds her Master she is complete in ways she didn't know she could be.

As for this forum it truly is all in fun.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely dominate me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dominate
Lurker
0 likes
I like to try both actually. I've always been dominated. One day I'd like to be the Dominate and try it out. I'm sure it'll be interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Dominated for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like being dominated heart
Lurker
0 likes
Dominate