Does the length really matter?

last reply
38 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it doesn't if you know how to stroke it, {how to work it} it's fine with me.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
PussyCat will be the judge of that!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Society seems to dictate a lot of this size talk. We seem obsessed with BIG. Super size my fries please. I would never want to be with a guy who wanted me to get a boob job, if he doesn't like what I got - take a hike. I hope he'd feel the same way if I wasn't happy with what he had. I agree with people here who have said it is all about how a guy uses what he has. So much about great sex is what is going on between the ears, not what is between the legs. That said, the biggest I've had hurt, the smallest was just fine. But the one with just the right curve... Am I yje only one who notices the importance of the curve?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had guys with huge dicks who didn't know how to work it, pounded the hell out of me in a rather painful 2 minute sex session & I've had the smaller & average size guys who could give me mind blowing orgasms. Guys, its all in how you work it & what's in that brain because, of course, noone likes an idiot! But big or not, at least make sure you take care of her too & don't just blow your load & go!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX
Society seems to dictate a lot of this size talk. We seem obsessed with BIG. Super size my fries please. I would never want to be with a guy who wanted me to get a boob job, if he doesn't like what I got - take a hike. I hope he'd feel the same way if I wasn't happy with what he had.

I would say the same to that don't worry. (And if they did say that to me they'd be mental.... I'm too big as it is)
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like guys with long cock and I also love guys with thick ones too.

I have also been with guys who were smaller and the really made me Rock and Roll!!!

So how does a girl know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like guys with long cock and I also love guys with thick ones too.

I have also been with guys who were smaller and the really made me Rock and Roll!!!

So how does a girl know.

Now how did thast happen?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Thickness matters, length matters, size matters. Stop asking.
[url]http://[/url]