Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you want him to shave his cock area for YOU?

last reply
18 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No, I want him to look like a real man, with hair in all the proper places. Ok, so they do sometimes get stuck between the teeth, but I can live with that.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want him to decide for himself, I'm good with shaved or unshaven.
AzDblEz
Lurker
0 likes
Nope - I prefer him el naturel.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell him "it" looks bigger shaved - watch how quick the wax comes out ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Femalemedic
Tell him "it" looks bigger shaved - watch how quick the wax comes out ;-)

Well said lol
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved cocks r easy to gulp
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as I feel it would be their preferable choice, personally, for me - I would prefer it if they kept pubic hair minimal. I don't think I would enjoy going down on them if they hadn't shaved/waxed in a while. Having bits of hair in my teeth, no thank you!
Life is like a camera...
Focus on what's important,
Capture the good times,
Develop from the negatives,
And if things don't work out.
Take another shot.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not a big fan of pubes. Sucking a hairless cock is much more fun! I shave, and I like their cocks to be shaved at least, even if they only trim the rest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like hairless best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think its sexy when its nice clean and shaved. It makes me want to spend a longer time down there. smile At least trim it. If I'm gonna have my face down there, I don't want a mouthful of hair. Think about it the same way you'd want a girl
Lurker
0 likes
The one thing I dislike about a hairy man is how many get in my mouth, but what I would really love to do is to shave a man all over down there myself
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't really mind it unshaven, but I prefer swallowing a nice shaved cock
Lurker
0 likes
I think its sexy when its nice clean and shaved. It makes me want to spend a longer time down there. smile At least trim it. If I'm gonna have my face down there, I don't want a mouthful of hair.
0 likes
Yes. I found out I like it shaved best. I shave all off, and keep it that way for my man, so I think there is nothing wrong with asking him the same at times. I still like it either way, so the choice is his. Trimmed is my next preference as is his for himself. Neither one of us had shaved entirely Brazilian below ~ so we did it at the other's behest and it is not a big deal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, Yes, Yes and if he likes to be deep throated I will be much more receptive to the idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
The one thing I dislike about a hairy man is how many get in my mouth, but what I would really love to do is to shave a man all over down there myself

Many of us enjoy performing that craft also.
Lurker
0 likes
aw come on guys smooth is cool xxxxxxx