Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you really like to have a guy cum on your tits and face?

last reply
47 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In me, on me. I just like getting cum and knowing I made it happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tits? Yes. Face? No.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer it in me or on my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it in my tits not so much my face
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer it deep in my tight wet pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure love it... Specially in hot 3sone...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i think i have a cum fetish. i like watching pump out in streams. i like feeling it in me and like it on my breasts. i sometimes rub it all over my neck and breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I really like it when a guy cums on me, tits, face, chest, or belly. Especially when I can watch him shoot those ropes of cum.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Variety, variety, variety. In me. On me. It's all good. I can't believe any of us wants the same thing every time.
Lurker
0 likes
never hurts to get cum on you ... in you ... gulp! DO not mind it on the tits ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens, I try not to get it in my hair, but anywhere else, that is fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once, I was fucking a woman's cleavage when she noticed that the head of my cock was covered in pre-cum. Then, she asked me to rub it on her nipples. Then, she wanted me to see if one of her erect nipples would fit inside my urethra. It almost did, which turned her on tremendously. She was always trying to think of new ways to stimulate her nipples. She was the only woman I've ever gotten to cum without touching her anywhere below the chest. One time, she asked me to cum on her toothbrush and she brushed her teeth with it. There was a brand of toothpaste at the time called Pearl Drops that looked just like cum. That was her inspiration.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On my tits ..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely not in eyes, not to face in general. Any where else is very nice....so love to know i got him there...
Love, Jen xoxox
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I like watching a guy shoot his cum on my tits and tummy. Face is okay, as long as he keeps it out of my eyes.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather he just cum in my mouth, but if I can clean up easily after, I don't mind it om my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he wants to shoot it on my face I don't mind, but I love to swallow