Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like high heels?

last reply
76 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
I had my first sexual thought when I saw a woman wearing a pair on a movie poster. They excite me when I see someone wear them and I immediately notice them. But they are incredibly difficult to walk in. So are they worth it? And if so why? And post your favorites if you have any?
Mana wahine
I love wearing heels. They can really finish off an outfit and make it all come together. Some are more comfortable than others. I haven't worn stilettos or a really high pair of heels in a long, long time. I'm tall enough as it is without the extra 6+ inches, but also, they can really hurt. I like a good wedge heel, or a nice open toe in the warmer months.

I bought two pairs of oxford's last week, and I can't wait for them to arrive. I like a good vintage style heel.

Rainbow Warrior
My size 5 feet don't lend themselves to very high heels. They're more effective on women with bigger feet.
Her Royal Spriteness
my limit is pretty much 3 inches and i tend to go for more clunky heels. i have the same issue Beth has. i'm short, which does mean that 3 inches is pretty damn effective. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
Quote by sprite
my limit is pretty much 3 inches and i tend to go for more clunky heels. i have the same issue Beth has. i'm short, which does mean that 3 inches is pretty damn effective. smile

well that's certainly good news.
Active Ink Slinger
There is something very feminine and very sexy about wearing high heels -- but I am not an enthusiast of heels so high they will make me totter, and I reserve the right to kick them off to give my toes a rest
Active Ink Slinger
Love them ! I think they really make me look sexy..and I have way too many, lol ! Can't begin to tell you how many guys told me "keep the heels on" !!
I love high heels. Nothing under 6inch heels though.
Quote by Lauradj
I love wearing heels. They can really finish off an outfit and make it all come together. Some are more comfortable than others. I haven't worn stilettos or a really high pair of heels in a long, long time. I'm tall enough as it is without the extra 6+ inches, but also, they can really hurt. I like a good wedge heel, or a nice open toe in the warmer months.

I bought two pairs of oxford's last week, and I can't wait for them to arrive. I like a good vintage style heel.

Then I hope you know of John Fluevog Shoes
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
I believe my screen name says it all
Active Ink Slinger
I adore them too.
There is nothing more sexxxy then a woman in heels the taller the better
Active Ink Slinger
Yes! Love heels! can't get that high in them but still try my best!
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely love heels!
Lurker
Yes I love my heels
Active Ink Slinger
Yes love wearing heels, wear them 90% of the time, they do make me feel sexy and finish off an outfit.
Advanced Wordsmith
Definitely ... high heels and thigh high stockings. Nothing else, please.
Active Ink Slinger
love the look and the click they make
Lurker
Love my heels never have to many
Lurker
I’m short and have relatively small feet so if I wear heels over 3 inches I look like I’m playing grownup!
Active Ink Slinger
Love my heels & yes I have to many, some are not practical so I keep those for the bedroom smile
Lurker
I love wearing my heels. They make my legs look great.
Southern Gentleman

I love heels. The higher and sexier the better. The make the most ordinary legs look shapely and sexy. My wife owns a hundred pair. Just one of the million little things I love about her.
On the right people, and if the lady knows how to walk in them. Personally, like many others I am short, so heels are not a plus for me. But i can sure sport a nice pair off converse smile
Click below to see

Southern Gentleman

I’m not a gal (surprise), but I love sexy heels. Just ask my wife lol. Is that okay?