Login

Do you like high heels?

last reply
76 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
I had my first sexual thought when I saw a woman wearing a pair on a movie poster. They excite me when I see someone wear them and I immediately notice them. But they are incredibly difficult to walk in. So are they worth it? And if so why? And post your favorites if you have any?
Mana wahine
0 likes
I love wearing heels. They can really finish off an outfit and make it all come together. Some are more comfortable than others. I haven't worn stilettos or a really high pair of heels in a long, long time. I'm tall enough as it is without the extra 6+ inches, but also, they can really hurt. I like a good wedge heel, or a nice open toe in the warmer months.

I bought two pairs of oxford's last week, and I can't wait for them to arrive. I like a good vintage style heel.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My size 5 feet don't lend themselves to very high heels. They're more effective on women with bigger feet.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my limit is pretty much 3 inches and i tend to go for more clunky heels. i have the same issue Beth has. i'm short, which does mean that 3 inches is pretty damn effective. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
my limit is pretty much 3 inches and i tend to go for more clunky heels. i have the same issue Beth has. i'm short, which does mean that 3 inches is pretty damn effective. smile

well that's certainly good news.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is something very feminine and very sexy about wearing high heels -- but I am not an enthusiast of heels so high they will make me totter, and I reserve the right to kick them off to give my toes a rest
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love them ! I think they really make me look sexy..and I have way too many, lol ! Can't begin to tell you how many guys told me "keep the heels on" !!
0 likes
I love high heels. Nothing under 6inch heels though.
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
I love wearing heels. They can really finish off an outfit and make it all come together. Some are more comfortable than others. I haven't worn stilettos or a really high pair of heels in a long, long time. I'm tall enough as it is without the extra 6+ inches, but also, they can really hurt. I like a good wedge heel, or a nice open toe in the warmer months.

I bought two pairs of oxford's last week, and I can't wait for them to arrive. I like a good vintage style heel.

Then I hope you know of John Fluevog Shoes
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
I believe my screen name says it all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore them too.
0 likes
There is nothing more sexxxy then a woman in heels the taller the better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Love heels! can't get that high in them but still try my best!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love heels!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I love my heels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love wearing heels, wear them 90% of the time, they do make me feel sexy and finish off an outfit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely ... high heels and thigh high stockings. Nothing else, please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love the look and the click they make
Lurker
0 likes
Love my heels never have to many
Lurker
0 likes
I’m short and have relatively small feet so if I wear heels over 3 inches I look like I’m playing grownup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love my heels & yes I have to many, some are not practical so I keep those for the bedroom smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing my heels. They make my legs look great.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes

I love heels. The higher and sexier the better. The make the most ordinary legs look shapely and sexy. My wife owns a hundred pair. Just one of the million little things I love about her.
0 likes
On the right people, and if the lady knows how to walk in them. Personally, like many others I am short, so heels are not a plus for me. But i can sure sport a nice pair off converse smile
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love my heels but 3 inch is my max
Southern Gentleman
0 likes

I’m not a gal (surprise), but I love sexy heels. Just ask my wife lol. Is that okay?