Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like having your partner go down on you?

last reply
34 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
My favorite thing is licking my partners pussy. She LOVES it and I love doing it, and the messier the better. But I've been with others who didn't like it before, which is fine, but it just seemed like such a natural thing to do that I really missed it. So my question is do you think cunnilingus is a natural part of sex that should be enjoyed and do you enjoy it? And if so what do you think of a man who doesn't like the taste of his girls pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. He goes hard, fast and in completely the wrong place as if its a race to finish. He won't listen to gentle persuasion. I've had the most amazing pussy licking before elsewhere so i know how it could be.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Gawd, I LOVE it! Only one of my FWBs has remained untrainable in the oral arts. All the rest have been good students and know just how to please me. Both my boyfriends and my girlfriend are experts! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Gawd, I LOVE it! Only one of my FWBs has remained untrainable in the oral arts. All the rest have been good students and know just how to please me. Both my boyfriends and my girlfriend are experts! :-)

I’m assuming you did the “training”. Did / do you enjoy teaching / training a new pussy licker? Would you share some of your training techniques with us?? ?????????
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I’m assuming you did the “training”. Did / do you enjoy teaching / training a new pussy licker? Would you share some of your training techniques with us?? ?????????

I did, in another thread! Weren't you paying attention?
0 likes
I never received any training. I don't think I need to anymore. You have to love being there, that makes every thing else so much better.
Lurker
0 likes
Love having my pussy licked, before during and after.
0 likes
That's naughty slutmum, I don't mind the taste of myself either. But it can harder to get aroused when I've just cum, so I prefer before but not because I'm put off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That’s must before penetration
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by annewilliams
That’s must before penetration

i totally agree it is a must, even if it’s a quickie I do like to have a quick taste ?
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Sounds like you need to give the poor guy a few more lessons Beth. And better still, let him watch how your girlfriend goes to work on you, so he really sees how its done.
Lurker
0 likes
No. It feels too good. I would rather walk around with rocks in my shoes.

Just kidding. Fuck yes I like having me pussy eaten. Are there REALLY and woman that don't love it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shelly2inme
No. It feels too good. I would rather walk around with rocks in my shoes.

Just kidding. Fuck yes I like having me pussy eaten. Are there REALLY and woman that don't love it?

yes, apparently, happened to me a couple times, actually 3, when i was younger playing the field. 1 came out and gave me a speech about how women like that, and she wasnt into it, just fuck me (short version of the story, but was told this LONG before the sex ever happened ) .. Then it happened again a short time down the road, same deal, was told long before sex had even happened... neither of them knew me, anybody i knew, or each other in any way shape or form.

I was rather stunned myself, but I've come to find out, these are not such rare unicorns. I've heard of similar tales from other guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me strange. Just about every guy I have been with seems to be enjoying themselves too.

Some men are not very skilled at this art. But even with those guys I find it a very pleasant experience. Most Puppies can be trained, just some take more effort than the result is worth.

Women who do not like Cunnilingus, Must have been raised in a very closed minded home. You know it is dirty, nasty and obscene. The very words that excite many Lushies.

How sad for our Sisters that miss this entire wonderful experience.
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Call me strange. Just about every guy I have been with seems to be enjoying themselves too.

Some men are not very skilled at this art. But even with those guys I find it a very pleasant experience. Most Puppies can be trained, just some take more effort than the result is worth.

Women who do not like Cunnilingus, Must have been raised in a very closed minded home. You know it is dirty, nasty and obscene. The very words that excite many Lushies.

How sad for our Sisters that miss this entire wonderful experience.

Must be a real grind having to get the "not so good" pussy eaters to keep having another go, lol. My advice to any guys would be to pay a lot of attention to how she is moving as he does this, and licks that. Listen to here moans and sighs, and the looks on her face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChazBrown
Every male should behave like you.

i totally agree it is a must, even if it’s a quickie I do like to have a quick taste ?
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite! Also it's the only reliable way for a partner to give me an orgasm. I've only ever had one partner who wasn't willing to try more than a few moments and he wasn't invited back into my bed again.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Its a toss-up which I like better --- cunnilingus or fellatio. Either or both are something to look forward to.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cunnilingus is an art. Performing oral on a sweet pussy is a gift, and it should be approached with an artist eye (and lips and tongue). Any dude who just dives in is missing a great opportunity to make a women really appreciate him.
Don't got AT it. Take it slow. Understand there are hundreds of nerve endings in the lovely lady parts. Pay attention to each one, like tasting Creme Brulee, not scarfing a pizza. Love what your are doing. Gently test, watch for the response, then improve. And ladies, when a guy does a move that is right, let him know. It is a dance for pleasure. Make the most of it.

Just posted a new story - "Pontiac Bonneville". Check it out at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/-pontiac-bonneville-.aspx
Or my first story, 'Excuse Me, Mister' at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-excuse-me-mister-.aspx
Thanks,
Will
0 likes
I find it very sensual, I love the taste, scent and feel of it, especially the wetness on my face. I'll always bury my nose inside and inhale when it's wet. I find giving to be a real turn on, and it's a real privilege to be allowed down there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes yes yes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Absolutely yes. Sone of my best orgasms have come from being licked in the right way.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes i enjoy this so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
O.M.G. YES !

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO START !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, I want to be eaten, licked and sucked to several orgasms before being fucked silly!
Lurker
0 likes
I adore this so much .Is there anything in this world better than the man i love bringing me intense pleasure in this way .Thank you sweetheart xx