Do you have sensitive nipples?

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with 2 women, one being my wife, with ultra sensitive nipples. A simple, slight brush through her shirt would make her wet. Wet enough to immediately do something about it. She can orgasm just from nipple play. Get aggressive and it will get loud. Any Lush ladies experience this?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tease my nipples almost always while reading LUSH stories. I can read about one story, then my hands just go there. I love feeling my nipples tighten, especially when they really shouldn’t. Like a guy getting hard, I know I’ve given away that I’m hot, wet, turned on. And yes, just my guy brushing against them makes them hard. He knows that and uses it to his advantage. Some days he’ll ask me to wear a thin blouse or clingy sweater. No bra. I know I’m in for a day of achy arousal, but the pay off is worth it. He’ll suck me until we’re both spent.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, very.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. I can orgasm just from breast play
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Very.
They are not shy either, give me away every time I see someone I like. " Hi , we're Bellies nipples ,she so wants to have sex with you , look how sticky up we are"
I guess it's the female equivalent of a guy getting an erection in his trousers [ I love seeing that . I take it as a compliment] Love it more when he tries to conceal it !
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Yes, although I think that since I've been breastfeeding my daughter, they've grown less sensitive. Hubby likes suckling on them even more too so they're getting a lot more attention over the past seven months.
Meagan
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Yes! The right person doing the right things will make me cum. I like to go braless when it's not called for and sometimes it can be a bit irritating if what I'm wearing is moving across them too much.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I meannnnnnn reallyyyyy sensitive.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

They give me so much pleasure and are extremely sensitive.

They are my second and third clit.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

Yes, I love having them stimulated during sex. Can't say I've ever orgasmed through nipple play, but I've come close.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx