Do you enjoy sucking cock

last reply
49 replies
9.5k views
2 watchers
71 likes
colin123
0 likes

Love it, and the creamy treat at the end.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I have always loved to suck cock

Rookie Scribe
9 likes

It’s my favourite thing to do

Rookie Scribe
10 likes

Oral is an intimate act, giving & receiving. I absolutely love sucking dick even if the guy is not so keen to return the favor. I just have to do it!

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Hello.. this my first post.

I have found, through "research" that many will suck cock - but few enjoy it. I "dated" many married women while I was married. By far, these married women gave great oral sex (50-70%). Perhaps it was because I showered them with attention, and they didn't get much sex at home. I love romance and passion.

I remember Lisa. We'd meet at a park and share a bottle of wine - and talk. She was married and I give great "ear" - listening to her, letting her vent. Then, we drive to a parking lot, and she would perform great oral -often bringing me to climax twice. We had intercourse occasionally, but she loved giving me oral. Her enjoyment of giving me pleasure showed.

When I was divorced - I dated many single women (divorced/widowed). Of these women, few were very good. I felt most did it as a "chore". "He bought me dinner - it's the least I can do". Some did not want to do this at all... which frustrated me. It may have been because of her own anger or frustration of being divorced.

Yet - I remember Jane. She was an amazing "cock slut". She loved being called a slut. She let me pull her hair and really "fuck" her mouth. I saw Jane as often as possible, though she lived over an hour away. She is among my top-10 blowjobs.

Then - somewhere after I was divorced, I became Bi-curious. I'd look through the Craiglist ads - where men wanted to suck cock - and 99% did not need any reciprocation.

A discussion for another time - men vs women. Men will give your oral sex 10 min after meeting him - which is very very rare for women. I remember two women that gave me oral sex within an hour after meeting. Yes-- shocked me too.

Through my scientific research, I found that 75% of men suck better than 90% of women - and 10% give the best head ever. It goes back to enjoying vs choring. Bi/Gay Men just love sucking cock.

Final thought is women can easily say the same about Cunnilingus. If a man enjoys giving the pleasure- the lady is certainly going to get a wonderful ride.

PS: and I have - in my bi - journey sucked cock too. There is something special about giving someone oral pleasures. Although I would say I am among the bottom 50% in giving oral pleasure to a man - and - medium level for giving a lady this pleasure also.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, sometimes. Not every time we do it. He shouldn't expect it or pressure me...it's a reward for good sex and good deeds!

1 like

I mostly do it just to please my man. I don't love it but don't hate it and never don't do it. I do get turned on while doing it but just knowing I have a cock in my mouth is hard to get my head wrapped around.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Sometimes. If I’m not into it than I don’t like it but when I do get into it, it’s so much fun. Also sometimes I’ll get this feeling in my mouth like I want it to be filled with cock. Like my mouth gets horny? If that makes sense. It doesn’t happen often but when it does it feels good to have cock in my mouth

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

No not really if I’m honest

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have never done it but DAMN do I want to.... and all the way to the finish.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I love love sucking cock and do it all the time

Rookie Scribe
5 likes

I love sucking cock I really can’t get enough

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Sucking dick can literally make my pussy dripping wet.