Do you enjoy being watched

last reply
53 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you go out or about do you dress to attract attention, do you enjoy attention and are you flattered by someone looking at you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely! Such a turn on... to do and perform?
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
absolutely dress to impress when out love getting looks
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by luvmyhighheels
absolutely dress to impress when out love getting looks

Erica and I are like two peas in a pod of this one. I love the attention even if many of my coworkers (of both sexes by the way) and friends think it is one reason of the persistence of sexism in this country.

I'd like to find out if she would like being watched where others might see, could see, or would see.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
YEs i mostly dress slutty when i go out. I love it when guys look at me with lust and i love to tease them too ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I get watched no matter how I dress, so I usually dress to give them a show.
Lurker
0 likes
Very much so. But it goes beyond that for me as I like being watched sexually by a non participant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love to be watched and than hear the after event comments from the one who watched
Lurker
0 likes
yes always smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is a HUGE turn on for me to be watched. I like putting on a show hehe ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely dress to look my best and to draw attention. Love being looked at and checked out. A huge turn on for sure.
0 likes
Quote by evalovely13
Deep down, I think many enjoy being watched. I love it.

Would love you watching me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bruble66
When you go out or about do you dress to attract attention, do you enjoy attention and are you flattered by someone looking at you?

Ofcourse....... every lady who is confident about her body and looks loves to show off in public and loves the attention she gets
And I’m no exception
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018
omg yes

omg ... I'd love to watch you
I am just me...
0 likes
Love being watched...but love watching more. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, brother-in-law caught us once. I didn't say anything and we kept going without my husband being the wiser.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I think we all have a little exibishionism in us all. As long as we are in control and feel safe. It hurts no one and brings lots of fantasies to many.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I think we all have a little exibishionism in usl. As long as we are in control and feel safe. It hurts no one and brings lots of fantasies to many.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, love being watched, only happened twice but the charge of adrenaline was hard to ignore.