Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you carry your sex toys when you are on a trip?

last reply
32 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Do you carry your toys when you are away from your house for few days/weeks. If yes, then what toy do you usually carry?

Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Depends on where I'm going. If I'm visiting family, then no. And if I do, it's something discreet.

If I'm travelling with friends or something and I absolutely feel the need to bring something, it's still gonna be something small and discreet...like a travel vibe.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
I have an old flight bag i keep in my closet, all I need to do it fill it up and run.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
I do. Two or three dildos and vibrators of various sizes
Lurker
No. I usually fly via airports - where random people and machines tend to check luggages with a frightening dedication smile Specially alien objects that look strangely like weapons.
Active Ink Slinger
I usually do. Generally I have my LELO Mia in my purse and if I am going away for a few days I will take along another friend or two. I have never had issues with airport security but one time I did see a TSA agent remove a vibrator from a woman's bag. Talk about being embarrassed!! HAHA
Advanced Wordsmith
I usually only travel with my significant lover, does he count as a sex toy? lol If we visit family we don't have sex because we usually end up sharing a room with the kids. If we travel alone and stay somewhere we sometimes bring things that we feel like trying out or that can make us both feel good.
Lurker
Yes I do..I have a trip coming up in May and will bring a couple.
Alpha Blonde
Sometimes, yes. Not always - as other said, it depends on where I'm going. Sometimes I'll even have a vibe (a small one) in my purse.

I've also taken *all* of my sex toys (and outfits) in a suitcase on a weekend trip before - but that weekend had a dirty agenda. It would have made for an interesting story if they had to open my suitcase at the airport.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I do, was also told by one TSA agent you should remove the batteries so your device does not accidently start.
Active Ink Slinger
I dont always. And if I do its a vibe or two.
Active Ink Slinger
one or two day trip i'll leave my lovelys at home.. but more than that.. oh yeah.. my little quiet vibe is coming with me.
It depends. I don't take it all, but I usually take a strap-on if it's a long business thing, and a few other toys and vibrators. It can be a short trip and I won't take much, but I'll always have at least a vibrator for the car or plane.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
I recently was asked by a friend to house sit for them while they went on vacation. I ended up bringing over a vibrator and one of my favorite dildos. About 2 dayinto watching there house I found some of her sex toys as well as a few of there sex tapes. Needless to say I didnt use my toys the entire time after that and found out many things I didnt know before about my friends. Love you jamie! But to answer the question, yes I bring my toys every where!
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes, most of the time, security found them once. I laughed out loud and said sorry..
Lurker
I carry toys with me everywhere I go.
Lurker
Sometimes. Like others have said it depends on where I am going and who I am with. That will also determine what I would bring.
Active Ink Slinger
For sure they go with me, wouldn't leave home without them...
Not all of them, but certain travel friendly favorites!
Active Ink Slinger
I always travel with a vibrator. I only have two so I take the quietest one as my other is a rabbit and tends to make some racket!
God Empress of Lush
I usually slip one into my bag - doesn't take much space, and usually gets used ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
When my significant other and I travel, it is usually to an over night swingers party. So Yes I carry my sex toys in my special treasure box. You just never really know what you might need!
Lurker
Confession time, yes my fav glass dildos and I put them in hubby's suitcase in case we get searched. I tell him just before customs .

Sorry babe
Lurker
I do sometimes not all of them, the suitcase would be to heavy
If I was to take anything it would just be a small vibe......maybe 2
Lurker
I do but the wife thinks I'm cheap by putting her in luggage.UqLpKgGs8jMsAT4s
Lurker
I pack a selection of them when I visit my lover - which ones depend on how wicked my plans are
Lurker
Of course but hubby is to heavy to carry so he walks in arm distance of me, and he carries the little extra toys with him