Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you carry your sex toys when you are on a trip?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you carry your toys when you are away from your house for few days/weeks. If yes, then what toy do you usually carry?

Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Depends on where I'm going. If I'm visiting family, then no. And if I do, it's something discreet.

If I'm travelling with friends or something and I absolutely feel the need to bring something, it's still gonna be something small and discreet...like a travel vibe.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an old flight bag i keep in my closet, all I need to do it fill it up and run.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
I do. Two or three dildos and vibrators of various sizes
Lurker
0 likes
No. I usually fly via airports - where random people and machines tend to check luggages with a frightening dedication smile Specially alien objects that look strangely like weapons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually do. Generally I have my LELO Mia in my purse and if I am going away for a few days I will take along another friend or two. I have never had issues with airport security but one time I did see a TSA agent remove a vibrator from a woman's bag. Talk about being embarrassed!! HAHA
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I usually only travel with my significant lover, does he count as a sex toy? lol If we visit family we don't have sex because we usually end up sharing a room with the kids. If we travel alone and stay somewhere we sometimes bring things that we feel like trying out or that can make us both feel good.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do..I have a trip coming up in May and will bring a couple.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sometimes, yes. Not always - as other said, it depends on where I'm going. Sometimes I'll even have a vibe (a small one) in my purse.

I've also taken *all* of my sex toys (and outfits) in a suitcase on a weekend trip before - but that weekend had a dirty agenda. It would have made for an interesting story if they had to open my suitcase at the airport.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do, was also told by one TSA agent you should remove the batteries so your device does not accidently start.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont always. And if I do its a vibe or two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one or two day trip i'll leave my lovelys at home.. but more than that.. oh yeah.. my little quiet vibe is coming with me.
0 likes
It depends. I don't take it all, but I usually take a strap-on if it's a long business thing, and a few other toys and vibrators. It can be a short trip and I won't take much, but I'll always have at least a vibrator for the car or plane.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently was asked by a friend to house sit for them while they went on vacation. I ended up bringing over a vibrator and one of my favorite dildos. About 2 dayinto watching there house I found some of her sex toys as well as a few of there sex tapes. Needless to say I didnt use my toys the entire time after that and found out many things I didnt know before about my friends. Love you jamie! But to answer the question, yes I bring my toys every where!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, most of the time, security found them once. I laughed out loud and said sorry..
Lurker
0 likes
I carry toys with me everywhere I go.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes. Like others have said it depends on where I am going and who I am with. That will also determine what I would bring.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most def!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For sure they go with me, wouldn't leave home without them...
0 likes
Not all of them, but certain travel friendly favorites!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always travel with a vibrator. I only have two so I take the quietest one as my other is a rabbit and tends to make some racket!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I usually slip one into my bag - doesn't take much space, and usually gets used ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When my significant other and I travel, it is usually to an over night swingers party. So Yes I carry my sex toys in my special treasure box. You just never really know what you might need!
Lurker
0 likes
Confession time, yes my fav glass dildos and I put them in hubby's suitcase in case we get searched. I tell him just before customs .

Sorry babe
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
first thing i pack! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I do sometimes not all of them, the suitcase would be to heavy
If I was to take anything it would just be a small vibe......maybe 2
Lurker
0 likes
I do but the wife thinks I'm cheap by putting her in luggage.MFR3hKmXtO9asWDD
Lurker
0 likes
I pack a selection of them when I visit my lover - which ones depend on how wicked my plans are
Lurker
0 likes
Of course but hubby is to heavy to carry so he walks in arm distance of me, and he carries the little extra toys with him