Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do u feel sexual need while u chat in lush with a stranger?

last reply
51 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
It really depends as I don't always talk sex with people on Lush... sometimes we share story ideas or talk about stores we read that we really liked or didn't like. But I have indulged from time to time and it would be a lot easier if this site didn't glitch so much like it has lately.

My sentiments exactly, apart from the glitch part. Perhaps they have fixed it somewhere in the last four years since your comment.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Almost never! I mean, who are these people? You have no idea to whom you're actually chatting online. Would you have sex with absolutely anyone in real life? Of course not! So, why do people do it online with strangers they have no idea what they look like, feel like, act like??

All my sexual needs are fulfilled in real life. I chat online about everyday stuff, writing, interests, goings on in friends' lives. Why would I have online sex with someone I'd never even date in real life?
0 likes
Depends on who I am chatting with.
Click below to see

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX
My sentiments exactly, apart from the glitch part. Perhaps they have fixed it somewhere in the last four years since your comment.

Yes... Gav the Great has done so much to fix the glitch I had mentioned when I posted that comment.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually I either am or am not horny when I come on to Lush. More often than not it is to hang out, respond to people commenting on my stories or what ever, plus chat or catch up with my friends. So, it isn't usually being on Lush that makes me horny. But, often times I am already that way when I do come online. So, when chatting with a stranger, I rarely get excited. I either am already or I am not. But occasionally it can be playtime and I can have some fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on what mood iam in. I sometimes come on for some light relief after a hard day at work and other times i come looking for chat and stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
Erm nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time . Yes It does depends on what we are talking about that either keeps me going or juts turns me off!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
with a stranger? no. there needs to be a connection, at least for me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
yes quite often
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PattiBunny
If I'm on, I'm most likely already masturbating and looking to get the sexual input of a stranger, which I find exciting. I love when any man or woman compliments my profile pics, or shares an intimate story or fact about themselves. I come while on here pretty often, sometimes multiple times especially with my rabbit vibe.

Great fun in here smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes the slut in me rises to the surface, whispering in my ear, "go on just do it, open your legs and touch yourself, after all you're an expert at one hand typing now!". Smiles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just tea and biscuits
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Cat_getsthecream
Sometimes the slut in me rises to the surface, whispering in my ear, "go on just do it, open your legs and touch yourself, after all you're an expert at one hand typing now!". Smiles.

Lol Ditto on that
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Yes sometimes but I have to make do with a large tin of chocolates normally.

What about molded plastic inserts that hold the sweets ?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by GoldiSidonie

What about molded plastic inserts that hold the sweets ?

What about them?

Lurker
0 likes
not in the least....I dont come to Lush for sex, that is what real life is for,
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Depends on the situation. Usually if I'm in Lush, I'm kind of horny. If not at the moment, then afterwards I'm often masturbating and thinking about sex.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I come on lush to make myself cum.
Nafisa