Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do girls want or like to see a guy suck off another guy
0 likes
No, not me.

I couldn't careless to see such an act.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Depends on the guys. I was in a MFM threesome with 1 bisexual guy and 1 bi-curious guy, and I asked to see them suck each other off so my bi-curious partner could 'get a taste', so to speak. It was pretty hot, actually.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've watched this at a party. It was a big turn-on. Especially when the sucker got a facial.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seen it I thought it was interesting but not that much of a turn on. Maybe it wasn't the right situation
Lurker
0 likes
I think what a lot of us women want, is for men to change their attitudes about this.......they certainly get turned on seeing a woman perform oral sex on another woman, but can't stand the thought of a man performing oral sex on another man. It's all about pleasure, and if two guys get pleasure from performing oral sex on each other, then I am turned on by it. It's the double standard attitude that turns me off.
0 likes
Quote by Sweet_Reese
they certainly get turned on seeing a woman perform oral sex on another woman, but can't stand the thought of a man performing oral sex on another man.

And there's the men who see a man going down on another man and can only wish it was them.
Lurker
0 likes
my girl does
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'd love to see 2 guys sucking off each other smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be pretty hot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife likes it so we compromised. occasionally I'll let a guy suck me off for her to see but she knows i,m not going to suck him. But apparently she was just interested in watching me getting sucked. At parties when guys were sucking each other she had no interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This woman doesnt.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy watching 2 guys together then join the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely and like Lauren would love to join in at some point
Lurker
0 likes
I would definitely want to see that irl. Like a slow show, two guys who are really into each other sexually. Yes please.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by like2watch1576
My wife likes it so we compromised. occasionally I'll let a guy suck me off for her to see but she knows i,m not going to suck him. But apparently she was just interested in watching me getting sucked. At parties when guys were sucking each other she had no interest.

Would she like to see you suck other men as well, if you were up for it? Or does she like the fact that you're the top?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I would if I could join in
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know quite a few girls who like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The women who invite me for a threesome with their husbands/BF or the larger bi parties are usually into mm sex. Not uncommon for the lady to mastrubate while she watches us suck of fuck each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not especially turned on by Males to Males Oral. But I see nothing wrong with it either.

Sex is Sex and fun is fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they want to it’s ok but I don’t enjoy
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Well, in a perfect world, I would like to be one of the guys. At the same time, the other guy would have to actually WANT to be there, doing that, with ME in particular. Personally, I think it would be cool to put on a show for the ladies, me and another guy with a nice big dick, being told to suck each other, being ordered to do 69, being told to jerk each other off, rub our dicks together or “taste that precum, sweetie.” At some point, I would want to do dualingus, DP both the gals, and finally share a cock and a nice big load of cum with my hot wife. Am I the only guy who thinks like that?

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
If it means they ignore me entirely, sure, let them play. I'm sure as hell not going to watch.
Smut-slinging slut
1 like
It depends upon the context. With the right people, in the right moment, and with me in the right mood it can be very erotic. It can also be a big nothing-burger for me.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Guys can do whatever they like, but it doesn't turn me on.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have been approached by men to let them suck my cock while their wives or girlfriends watch. Somewhere in the back of my mind, there is a tiny bell ringing but to date, I have never succumbed.