Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dildo vs Vibrator, which one do you prefer?

last reply
52 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
If I cant have both I would have to pick my trusty dildo.
I chose my vibrator, no doubt about that one.
If I have to choose vibrator.
That's a tricky one, but vibrator I think.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

I'd definitely have to go with my vibrator.
I'd definitely have to go with my vibrator.
Always been in favor of the many unique and different types of Dildos but when I found some with vibe attachments especially like my favorite double dildo, I have to say Vibe! Baby!

Kisses!

Steph
Vibe for me too. Love the pic BraveB.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Vibrator. I'd be lost without my bullet xx
Try before you buy x
Hands down, my vibrator.
My vibrator is my favourite. My dildo serves his purpose too tho. Sucking dildo and using vibe on myself. Hell yes. Xx
that's like making me choose which one of my kids i love more...LOL
I am a vibrator girl myself
Definitely vibe. Dildo doesn't do anything. I have worn out many of vibrating toys but they always do the trick.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Vibrator, hands down.

If I can only pick one it would be vibrator, but prefer dildo inside with vibrator on clit.
Gotta be a vibrator every time
Vibrator for sure. It does the work for you
It would have to be my vibrator
It depends on my mood , if I feel realy naughty then my dildo so I can fuck myself hard . If I am horny and just want to orgasm my vibes are great
Quote by Scshavedmom
If I can only pick one it would be vibrator, but prefer dildo inside with vibrator on clit.

Ditto!

What she said!!!!!