Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Describe the appeal of Anal sex to you? Why do you like it?

last reply
28 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've always heard that every woman likes anal sex, they just don't know it yet. Why do you like it i you do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a trick question, isn't it?

I've heard a lot of things about men... but it doesn't mean I have the audacity to apply it to all of them either.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
You heard wrong.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the OP has heard it wrong somewhere.

Yes I have had anal sex, mulitple times. Do I like it? Answer is no.

Rarely do I enjoy anal sex.

Mainly because when I have been by my ex lover on many of occassions he would force sodomy. If not he would shove his fingers into my anus and twist his wrist. It felt like I was torn in two. And yes he tore me.

It's not enjoyable for me because of the but in general it is painful. I salute those that do enjoy it though.
Lurker
0 likes
You are terribly wrong. I've done anal a few times - mostly to please my ex b/f - and ended up with no pleasure and a sore bum. Wish I'd never done it.
Lurker
0 likes
You are very wrong, It's painful.
Lurker
0 likes
If it is done right it can be very rewarding..Just like any other form of sex you have to have some foreplay... before you have anal rub its with some lube stick fingers in there first one at a time stretch it out some before entering with a cock take time to get use to it a little at time..once hes all in the pleasure is there to enjoy..The reason i like it is that its different it takes me to different places if hes real good at it i'm off to la la land..i had bad anal sex but that was like anything else didnt know that much how to do it right plus a poor partner doing it..i'm glad i gave it a second chance its just another way of having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex especially because of the sound he makes as my strap on cock slides into his tight horny ass and the way it clenches as I stimulate his prostate. Mmm anal sex is the best! Getting it is almost as fun. Both cause BIG orgasms!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are with the right partner and know that you need to communicate what feels right or wrong then anal is great. If you feel pain then say so, you should feel the pressure; but intense pain is not a good thing. I know that there are people that do not like anal due to the pain. I personally like the slight pain and it does wonders for me.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
0 likes
You heard wrong. If I do it...I do it more for the pleasure it gives my lover than for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG do I love it. You wil never have to ask twice and I have girl friends who feel exactly the same as I do.

But I also have other girlfriends who are sure I am completely crazy. I would recommend all you ladies try at least once or twice, but I know many of you will not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
OMG do I love it. You wil never have to ask twice and I have girl friends who feel exactly the same as I do.

But I also have other girlfriends who are sure I am completely crazy. I would recommend all you ladies try at least once or twice, but I know many of you will not.

I must wholeheartedly agree with you. Anal sex is a great feeling. The appeal for me is knowing that it'd the forbidden zone and it's naughty. I also get a huge rush out of the reaction of the guy fucking me. men seem to moan more and fuck more passionately when they taking you forbidden fruit. My husband does not like anal sex. But yesterday i fucked a man who treated my asshole like it should be treated. And it was wonderful after so long to feel that rush again. I'm not sure about other women, but I am able to have an orgasm while being fucked doggystyle in me ass. His balls hitting my clit as he fucks me helps that a lot. Sister's open your mind and let him in your ass. He will be your slave after that, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal too. It is hard to put into words why. Maybe it is knowing it is considered somewhat or dirty by many but it also feels so good too. I love the feeling of being full. I get my most intense orgasms when I have something in my ass as well as my pussy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal, it's an incredibly intense pleasure and it makes you feel so very full.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like anal sex sorry.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't like it the first few times but then I got comfortable with it, and I will squirt when I cum with anal sex. I love it now.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My gf used to love anal, said my cock was perfect so that i wouldn't hurt her too much. We performed anal intercourse more often than vaginal.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tried anal once with my wife.. she didn't talk to me for a week. I guess she didn't like it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not all women like it. I've tried it a couple times. It hurts too bad.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. I haven't tried since. In fact I don't get the puss anymore either. Marriage sucks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is so much to like regarding anal. The naughtiness, the stretch of my hole, and feeling filled for sure all all wonderful. In addition, the pleasure my Master gets from it and cumming inside me is something very special. Though I can't cum from anal fucking alone, Master does use a vibe on my clit so we can cum together. We enjoy watching each others expressions as we cum (if we face each other).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My friend with benefits loves anal with a lot of lube from a side position where I can reach around and rub her out during the anal. She craves it and I love giving it to her. It's hot as hell when done right. In her case she likes it slow and deep as I rub her pussy hard and fast. You have to be pretty nimble with her but I like pleasing her and she screams her head off when she comes. Makes me feel really good knowing it's getting her off. She says its the most intimate form of sex we have
Lurker
0 likes
If it's done properly, I love it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my wife would only let me give her anal if id try now we both luv gettins our asses fucked best orgasms ever
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't like it. for me, it's a mental thing, and i'm ok with getting rimmed, or anal play, but anal sex itself isn't pleasurable for me - i don't hate it, but i mostly am not open to the experience unless i'm a bit drunk and it's gently done...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
That's just wrong. Not all gay men like anal sex either. While we may not be quite the unique snowflakes we all like to think we are (people in general, not either sex specifically), you can't lump all women or all men in together and hope for any degree of accuracy. I wish people would try to see that a little more.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love anal too. It is hard to put into words why. Maybe it is knowing it is considered somewhat or dirty by many but it also feels so good too. I love the feeling of being full. I get my most intense orgasms when I have something in my ass as well as my pussy!!

Yep I have to agree with you nikki!
Although hahahaha, in my experience when i cum, with something in both.. the contractions can make one of either (usually a toy) just shoot out!
"HEAD'S UP!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Yep I have to agree with you nikki!
Although hahahaha, in my experience when i cum, with something in both.. the contractions can make one of either (usually a toy) just shoot out!
"HEAD'S UP!"

Sounds like a new event for the Sex Olympics!!! The Orgasmic Sex Toy Launch. If we can couple that with 2 Girl Synchronized Squirting it will give a whole new meaning to the Bi-Athlon! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
It definitely is the , the dirtiness, and how it makes my partner feel that is the attraction to me. I don't orgasm if I am doing something to myself anally but I sure can if a man is doing me that way.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only had anal sex once but I seemed to really enjoy it. The guy I tried it with had a skinny dick so I felt little to nothing when he fucked me in my pussy. However, when he fucked me in my ass, it felt better than any sex I ever had and I was actually able to feel him. It also made me cum more than ever and that is why I like it.

Not trying to be rude by saying I couldn't feel him, but I have a super tight pussy and he was just too skinny for me.