Cum Over Me?

last reply
43 replies
6.5k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Do you like men coming over you?

For example; have you laid back on your bed naked and asked a guy to stand over you masturbating and wait for him to cum over you.
Lurker
Quote by HugoWould
Do you like men coming over you?

For example; have you laid back on your bed naked and asked a guy to stand over you masturbating and wait for him to cum over you.

Well....... It happened once when i had a night with four horny men. That session came to end when they laid me in the bath tub n jerked all over my body.
I must admit i kinda enjoyed the act as i felt like being a true slut.
Thereafter on many occassions my tits have been on the receiving end when the guys did cum over them. I think it gives the guy a lot pleasure......not sure why
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by pink_pussy

Well....... It happened once when i had a night with four horny men. That session came to end when they laid me in the bath tub n jerked all over my body.
I must admit i kinda enjoyed the act as i felt like being a true slut.
Thereafter on many occassions my tits have been on the receiving end when the guys did cum over them. I think it gives the guy a lot pleasure......not sure why

Thank you for replying.
Just met a woman who asked me to, she seemed to enjoy it a lot.
Lurker
Quote by HugoWould

Thank you for replying.
Just met a woman who asked me to, she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Lucky boy
God Empress of Lush
This is one of my most favourite things. The more the better. It just feels wonderfully dirty, and I love watching cum spurting out.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rainbow Warrior
I much prefer it IN me, but if it's something he really wants, I'm game.
Active Ink Slinger
I rather cum in a woman's pussy and take my chances of getting her pregnant
Active Ink Slinger
At some point during a GangBang, I have had some of the guys Ejaculate on me. They seem to really enjoy it, but I have some holes designed for that purpose and it is much more enjoyable if they use them.

Although. there are times I am just insatiable and cum as much and any where you want, I am sure we will all enjoy it.
Lurker
On me, in me, anywhere! I just love cum!
Active Ink Slinger
I like to cum on her face then using my cock wipe it up and feed it to her, after that kiss her.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Yes to the original question.

Quote by alwayshorny1952
I like to cum on her face then using my cock wipe it up and feed it to her, after that kiss her.

And also this. The act, that is.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
I prefer cum in my mouth, but if he really wants to cum on me, I don't mind.
Advanced Wordsmith
love a load shot on my tits makes me feel so hot n sexy
Active Ink Slinger
I like the act then I feel really sticky and nasty after and just want to run and get it off me. But we still do it again.
Lurker
I love being marked by his cum. Anywhere on my body that pleases him pleases me.
Lurker
Anywhere except my hair & eyes. Otherwise, it's hot!
Active Ink Slinger
After re-thinking the question, it does make a girl feel really nasty!
Lurker
I like the warm and sticky feeling on my skin, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
I like the feeling of hot cum hitting my skin
Active Ink Slinger
well lay back and enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
Just about anywhere he wants to lick it up from, I'm good with.
Active Ink Slinger
that sounds so yummy... I will start on the left cheek1
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I adore it, one of the sexiest experiences ever, for me personally.
Lurker
i prefer it in me, sometimes it's nice to get it on my body and back, not in my hair!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
those are some huge targets
Lurker
Been asked several times for specific targets: wearing my new glasses, my face, tits, pussy mound. I love cum anywhere unless I have to go back to work, then not in my hair.
Lurker
I like it. It feels nice trickling down my body