Crossdresser

last reply
9 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you have any tips besides shaving to look more fememinized, besides shaving? Also, discuss crossdressing in general, such as if it turns you on etc.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hair removal cream is the way to go. Just be careful where you put it! The ones for sensitive skin with aloe seems to work the best without really burning you. NO, I don't stay hairless but I have done complete removal for theatre and halloween. Gonna be a bitch when it starts growing back in, be prepared!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say that crossdressers actually 'turn me on', but I know a couple whom I really really like because they are just really sweet people and that is what sort of turns me on about them. I don't really have any 'tips', but would say the more you are around girls you find attractive and that you think are sexy, the more you will discover what will help you get to where you want to be. You must be your own self, but we ALL emulate those we admire. Not being a crossdresser myself perhaps I can't really help you much, but I do wish you well in your journey.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I would suggest getting your makeup done at least once by a professional to learn the correct way to apply. Honestly, a large majority of the CD pics I've seen on Lush appear that they've applied their eye shadow with a trowel. Holy blue eyes shadow, Batman. Most women in real life do NOT wear eye makeup like Tammy Faye Baker. I've talked to one CD on Lush who does get his makeup applied professionally and he looks classy, tasteful, and feminine in his pics. A good eyebrow wax never hurt either.

No, cross dressing does not turn me on.

I do find it a bit disheartening that most CD's on Lush seem to have a nicer lingerie collection than I have.
Lurker
0 likes
You know, I was actually taught how to walk properly in high heels, by a cross dresser?

He said to me one day (in a gravelly, deep, broad Glasgow accent), "Haw, Mazza? Ye walk like a man in they shoes! C'moan, ah'll show ye how tae walk right."

It was kind of funny, I manage fine in heels now, unless they're very high!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi I've been dressing 4 ages being told by my gf it was bad only when we split n I met another girl she convinced
It was OK she took me shopping did my makeup nails brought me some heels then took me clubbing I've never felt so at ease with myself as that first night even giving a guy bj for her she was so turned on by the fact iknowing its not my thing but I'd do it for her we some incredible times n heels just make me feel soon sexy xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for so many responces! If anyone one would care to share some experiences that would be greatly appreciated too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Less is more. Let that be your mantra.
Show less skin than you think you should,; use less makeup than you think you need; and use the smallest breastforms that will fit your frame (or none at all, if you have a good bra that fits properly); take up less space in your posture and in your movements.

Have your eyebrows professionally done once every six months, to maintain the proper shape for your face and eyes. You can touch up between, but a professional job will give you the best shape to follow. Either grow your own hair, and have it professionally cut by the most expensive cutter you can find, or get a really good wig, and take to be professionally styled.

Remember, bad makeup, eyebrows or hair will get you "clocked" every time, and not just by women. You haven't lived until you've been clocked by a group of noisy teenagers in a mall. Trust me; you don't want to experience that. (In my case, it wasn't a big deal; I was out with a bunch of musicians between performances of Cabaret, and the musicians in that show are SUPPOSED to be "over the top" drag queens. From that experience, though, I could tell it would have been really rugged had I been alone or with one or two friends, and trying to "pass".)

Don't forget to use a good dipilatory on your hands and arms, too. Doesn't matter what color or how fine your natural body hair is; if it is on the backs of your hands, you WILL be spotted.

One last thing. Remember that, in general, women have smaller hands and wrists than men. Do not call attention to yours with a lot of flashy rings or bracelets. And steer clear of little tiny "ladies" watches. Get a Swiss Army or a Rolex (even if it is fake) style. They are round, and tend to be (in the ladies sizes) about 1 inch in diameter. They are "upscale" enough you an wear them on all but the dressiest of occasions, and they will not look too small n your wrist.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Makeup is a good way and I cant say crossdressing turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
You know, I was actually taught how to walk properly in high heels, by a cross dresser?

He said to me one day (in a gravelly, deep, broad Glasgow accent), "Haw, Mazza? Ye walk like a man in they shoes! C'moan, ah'll show ye how tae walk right."

It was kind of funny, I manage fine in heels now, unless they're very high!!

I loved your response. I'm not great in heels, but I am better at it than my wife.