Cock pics

last reply
17 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like cock pics on a guys profile or do they put you off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
totally off. used to be a time i wouldnt even accept a request if he had cock shots up.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love em dude,

I send them to photo shop and paste little eyes, glass's and mustaches on them.
Lurker
0 likes
big turn off.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
If a guy wants to put a picture of his tackle where all and sundry can see it, a Lush profile seems a pretty sensible place. I don't 'like' it - but neither am I offended.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No faster way to be deleted. If she is still in her teens or early 20s, she may like it. However, if she is really a woman and has been with more than a few men. I am sure she knows what it looks like and how to use it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If we're talking about a guy that's got a hard body and wants to take a nude full torso pic (or even half torso pic) then yeah, I definitely would check it out. In fact in the Gold Member section I created a whole thread just dedicated to pics like this and it's probably one of the more popular pic-threads going at the moment... so clearly people enjoy looking at a cock when it's attached to an actual human body.

A series of close up, multi-angled shots of a dick and two balls does nothing for me.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Definite turn-off. However I do find guys and their dick infatuations quite hilarious. I've never purposely looked at a dick pic on here because I personally find it desperate. But the few times I've been tricked into looking at dick pics, nothing was more hilarious than the number of desperate horny women's comments on the dick pic. "Oh baby. I want that in my mouth, pussy, and ass so bad." Funny shit.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a turn on to me unless I am attracted to his overall physique and it's not a turn off either, but if it's strictly a dick and balls shot it won't do anything for me.. People have the freedom to post whatever they want on their profiles I'm not going to deny a friendship request just because of one little thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If its a picture of the guys entire body, then I may get turned on a little if I am attracted to him. But if it just his cock, then a total turn off. Same would be true if I saw just a picture of a pussy!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If its a picture of the guys entire body, then I may get turned on a little if I am attracted to him. But if it just his cock, then a total turn off. Same would be true if I saw just a picture of a pussy!!

I agree. Plus a range of cock pics from different angles is a bit like looking at a catalogue of vibes.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have found that some men are more comfortable showing off their cocks than others. To me, it's a personal choice. I'm neither aroused nor turned off. I only get upset when they as for pictures of my boobs or my pussy. I know some women are more comfortable than others & again, those ladies who are willing to show off what they got, then good for them. For those of us who aren't comfortable with that... we have our reasons & we don't care if you understand them or not.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I tried to post cock pics but lush said the file was too big... *ok ok bad joke... what? :P

I did have one or two up of me but took them down, I think it should be reserved for somebody who you have a deeper connection with.

Just my thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind
I tried to post cock pics but lush said the file was too big... *ok ok bad joke... what? :P

Quite the contraire Primal, I rather enjoyed your humor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So a man is not perfect and so shouldn't show his glory or all he thinks he has to offer in regards to his desires? I say shame to us who are looking for perfect ALL THE TIME. If not turned on by a actual photo, I still appreciate that he has the same desires as the average bear. The fact that people are not perfect makes them real for me personally and their desire is a turn-on.
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by myself
So a man is not perfect and so shouldn't show his glory or all he thinks he has to offer in regards to his desires? I say shame to us who are looking for perfect ALL THE TIME. If not turned on by a actual photo, I still appreciate that he has the same desires as the average bear. The fact that people are not perfect makes them real for me personally and their desire is a turn-on.

No one said anything about perfection. The general consensus is that cock pics do nothing for us. No one said anyone had to stop filling up galleries with pics of their dick. If you're brazen enough to post pics of your penis, then kudos to you. But to me, cock pics aren't "sensual", I just find them to be tacky. Just yesterday I ran into a guy whose dick was his avatar. Of course I was instantly turned off. Dick pics just don't do anything for me. In fact, they make me chuckle at the ridiculousness of them all. But I digress. WE (as in the majority of the people commenting on this topic) just don't like cock pics. Is that so wrong? And what does imperfect people's desires being a turn-on have to do with cock pics, anyways?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Used to love them, now I simply don't mind.  If a guy has to show the world, that's his deal.  Used to love getting them every now and then via text from a friend at school -- when we were on summer break, we'd get on messenger and do a private cam room -- that was fun, too.  I had a roommate in college who had a diary she was keeping since high school -- in addition to pictures of the guys' face, she had a few guys with pics of their dicks, too -- she had some 'nice' friends.... some of the pics had her in them playing with those cocks - very impressive. 

I've kept a few of the dick pics that some guys have sent me - and I admit I've take a few of some "memorable" guys I've known - maybe they'll be fun to look at when I'm older and maybe married and maybe monogamous...