Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you cum by nipple stimulation alone?

last reply
36 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
13 likes
Lurker
1 like
Ladies, please forgive me for asking this question if it has been asked before.

How many of you can cum by nipple stimulation alone? If you can, what kind of stimulation does it for you best?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i've been sooo close, but never quite hit orgasm from tit play alone. the closest i came to it, i was basically on the edge for several minutes as he played, but never came. then he slid his cock into me, and i started to cum right away, just as he was pushing inside
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
No. It makes me aroused but never had an orgasm through nipple stimulation only...
God Empress of Lush
1 like
Also no. It's a great starter for getting me aroused, but I need clitoral action to reach an orgasm.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH, I love for my nipples to be sucked, licked, pinched, bitten... But never have I cum just from those things.
Lurker
0 likes
It has happened a few times, mostly when we're in the middle of a really intense play session when He's played with my head but made no contact with me at all, then starts nipple play.
Lurker
0 likes
Never happened to me....
Lurker
0 likes
Never happened to me. I feel like sometimes I'm built like a rock. I can't feel anything unless I use a really strong vibrating toy.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
Yes, my nipples are incredibly sensitive. Suck them just right and I'll cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not!
0 likes
If I could I'd be the luckiest girl in the world!! Um, no....I'm with Naughty Annie...gotta have the little pink boat in the water..

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Aramis
Ladies, please forgive me for asking this question if it has been asked before.

How many of you can cum by nipple stimulation alone? If you can, what kind of stimulation does it for you best?

I can... I have quite sensitive nipples, and they respond to touches, bites, and licks, all the more so if my entire breasts are stimulated, and it starts gently and slowly intensifies. I am more likely to experience this kind of orgasm when I am with another woman. I have, on occasion, considered printing out some instructions (perhaps with illustrations) for men I am going to be with, but normally, if I am in the mood, I am more inclined to just show them; most seem to enjoy watching.

And I forgive you for asking.
Lady GlitterGiggles
1 like
yes. I can. Have. Do.
Lurker
0 likes
I have...but only with a significant and intense build up. Lots of kissing...making out like school kids...hands roaming but not touching my nipples. Then having their hand slide up and cup my breasts...gently squeezing before tracing over my nipples lightly with their fingers and then sucking my nipple into their mouth...grazing along it with their teeth and then nibbling a bit. Perfect scenario...almost never happens.
Lurker
0 likes
I have before. Not as intense as clitoral orgasm but still feels nice
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the feedback, ladies! Reason I asked is that I once had a girlfriend who could cum by just nipple stimulation alone, and I've never encountered a woman who could do the same thing since. I have always been curious about just how prevalent or non-prevalent this is, so I thank all of you for your responses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends if you count cumming when i have my nipples pinched when tribbing lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Once while at one of my girlfriends house, we were fooling around on the couch in the living room with her parents upstairs. I massaged, licked, sucked and nibbled her beautiful breasts until she had a great orgasm. Surprised us both that she would cum like that, and I felt like I'd climbed Everest making her. Fast forward to today and she still loves when I suck her nipples as she rides me to orgasm as my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No; although I love having my nipples suckled, and can sustain arousal a long time as they are, I have been unable to get up over the edge to an O by suckling alone.
I am envious of these girls who can.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes, but it has happened only after a long period of being horny and turned on .... in college I met a guy I liked a lot - he was in one of my physics classes.  He looked really  good, nicely trimmed and fit, gorgeous eyes, and I even liked the way he smelled.  I fantasized about him for weeks.  He asked me out - a Saturday outing to an amusement park, concert and and a swimming pool.  Had a great day - horny all day, and I was primed...  We went to his apartment - sat on couch - started making out.  My senses were in high gear - everything about him turned me on ... I reached down and grabbed his crotch, and his dick felt just wonderful even inside his pants.  He reached inside my blouse, gently held my breasts and started tweaking my nipples as our tongues did the "get to know you dance" ... I could feel the explosion starting inside me without even touching my pussy --- I unzipped him, and as I held him and gently stroked him, I told him how great I felt and that he should just keep on doing what he was doing .... about a minute later, with his cock in my hand and his tongue in my mouth and my nipples between his fingers, I had the most amazing orgasm .... and it was the start of a very nice evening .... 

He was able to make me cum many times just by tweaking and sucking my nipples.  Sometimes I helped him along with leg/clit squeezes or my finger - but with him it was not necessary.  

I've been able to do myself just tweaking - like driving in my car  - and a few guys have the patience to do it --- so, yes -- cumming by nipples alone is awesome.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have managed it but it’s not easy.

I had to be highly aroused and my nipples extremely sensitive.

By touching them I managed to get so close by rubbing and squeezing my nipples and rubbing around the nipple (Areola) and squeezing my legs, stimulating my clit in doing so. It was also intense concentration Basically it was a combination of nipple and clit but it was hands free. 

I have also had one when my gf sucked, licked and bit my nipples. It was also the extreme sensation when she bit them that took me over the top. Our lower bodies were naked and rubbing, when it happened. 

Both experiences were quite exhausting. 

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I am like a lot of women in here - it really gets me horny and honestly if you want to get inside my  underwear playing with my tits is the fastes way to light my fire

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

No but I keep trying though , maybe one day soon!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Best down-under
1 like

Makes note to self ... total focus on Dasiy's nips. 

I am like Meg, it can be done but so far there is always a little contact down under which pushes me over the top. 

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Quote by CuriousAnnie

I am like Meg, it can be done but so far there is always a little contact down under which pushes me over the top. 

Quote by CuriousAnnie

You are so bad!! But it is fun!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

0 likes

Nipgasms were a wonderful self discovery in my teens, and they're still a frequent occurrence.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope but I still like them played with.

0 likes

No, but please don’t let that stop you from trying…I love my having nipples kissed and sucked!