bukkake

last reply
26 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
colin123
0 likes
How many girls would like to have a group of men looking at her naked body and covering her with sticky cum. my wife fantasizes about it, i wondered if any one else does.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Sounds like it could be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing. Not into having cum covering my body or face all that much. I'm an in the mouth, ass or pussy kinda gal. Keep that mess to a minimum.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
How many girls would like to have a group of men looking at her naked body and covering her with sticky cum. my wife fantasizes about it, i wondered if any one else does.

Have done it at my office party a couple of times......................
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is not my thing.

I do like to write about it, but I would never partake in it.

To Each Is Own...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no...just no.

Say. Her. Name.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I have fantasized about it, and written a couple of stories featuring it.

Would I do it for real? Yes, I would. I like having cum on me, and I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so in some ways it's the ultimate dream!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

colin123
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I have fantasized about it, and written a couple of stories featuring it.

Would I do it for real? Yes, I would. I like having cum on me, and I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so in some ways it's the ultimate
Thanks for the post, nice to know there are more ladies out there who like this sort of thing and not just my wife
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I too have been the benefit of a Bukkake a time or two. Being naked and having guys view me is great fun and being covered with the cum of many could fun under the right conditions.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Sounds like it could be fun.
You should try it and tell me about it afterwards xx
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy them I've had it done to me a few times. I like cum on me specially getting facials.
Lurker
0 likes
Being viewed and covered in cum, sounds like my kinda fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Naughtyannie. I need to read your stories.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by facially_yours
I enjoy them I've had it done to me a few times. I like cum on me specially getting facials.
sound like my kind of girl xx, thanks for the post
colin123
0 likes
Quote by BBBJ
Naughtyannie. I need to read your stories.
thanks for the post, please read my stories and let me know what you think of them xx
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Fuck yes! Hottest sex act ever!

Give me all of your
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've already had the group-of-men-looking-at-my-naked-body part, but I'm not into bukkake. I prefer it inside me!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've already had the group-of-men-looking-at-my-naked-body part, but I'm not into bukkake. I prefer it inside me!

Oh come on! Or should I say count me in.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Actually I agree. Sounds disgusting.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Sexi_Lexi
Fuck yes! Hottest sex act ever!

Give me all of your
Hello sexy Lexi, do you mind it over your face ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Hello sexy Lexi, do you mind it over your face ?

Yes! Love it anywhere and everywhere. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the taste and feel of cum on me. But multiple men seems to go way beyond my comfort zone. I don't think I could do it even if I fantasize about it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it a few times, will most likely do it again. Not for everyone, the feel of it on me and running out of me gets me soo wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! Is that clear enough
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. And, I have done that also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it on several occasions many years ago. I enjoyed rubbing the cum on my face and on my nipples.