braless

last reply
77 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how many of you women go braless or wear no panties or just go naked in your home nd go braless or wear no panties when you do get dressed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Sometimes sure
you mean about everything listed
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm not at work, I'm braless. At home, in summer, I'm nude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At home I shed the bra as quickly as possible. Like a light weight old or thin tank or tee and I am in comfort heaven. Love yoga shorts or flannel shirts with a tank to sleep or lounge in no undies. I fall on the large side of boobs so can't go on public sans bra but often go pantiless.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by monainohio
how many of you women go braless or wear no panties or just go naked in your home nd go braless or wear no panties when you do get dressed

Pantyless....... very often during summers (unless I have to wear a short skirt and I am not in a mood to exhibit)
Braless........ Usually when I wear a backless blouse at a marriage or other ceremony.
At home I usually avoid these unless my man wants me to wear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never wear panties...just an old rule I continue to live. Unless I must, I do not wear a bra either....
Lurker
0 likes
always nude when home. when I go out I do not wear panties or bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of best feelings in the worlds. Is walking around the house naked and playing show and tell with my boyfriend
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went no bra and no panties last fri night. Turned out well. Ended up having sex with the tallest guy of my life. He was very cute as well. So yes I enjoy no underwear.
Lurker
0 likes
i love seeing a woman braless. such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
While I am home, no bra or panties (can't go naked cause of the kids or I would often)...while I am out I have to wear a bra but do often go without panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I am dressed for work I always wear pants and bra. I am nude most of the time I am indoors at home.
Lurker
0 likes
At home usually braless unless company over. Usually only time not wearing panties are on special dates. That being said, In the summer I love wearing no bra or panties under a sundress.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy the sneaky eroticism of going with out panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nd what about just going naked in your home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked at home almost always. I know the neighbors can see it . That their problem.

When going out it is more or less a 50/50 thing. As for work about the same and the Boss never says anything. Oh I forgot I own the company. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes when I'm going to bed. Other than that my boobs are too big to go bra less.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breasts are too large to go braless in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saylet the girls free and show them off even go topless
Lurker
0 likes
I am always nude at home. Don't ever wear a bra anymore and panties only if I have to! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does she go nude in the home mostly when not wearing a top
Lurker
0 likes
I go braless most of the time when out. When I am home I am nude, love the feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
Only braless at home,never in public
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go braless around the house always and when I am out with my hubby he loves it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always enjoy seeing ladies walking around bra-less
Puts a wicked thought in my head and a smile on my face

Keep doing it ladies xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually wear a bra and thong when I go out unless the outfit doesn't allow for it.

When home its about 50/50 on panties and 80/20 that I dont wear a bra. Depends on what I am doing. If just lounging around typical would be a T-Shirt or Tank Top with no bra and a thong (sometimes boy shorts), especially in summer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At work I just about always wear a bra
When dressed up to go out its about 50/50, sometimes I just wear a cami.
When working out or running I always wear a sports bra.
At home I'm always braless.