Being watched from afar.

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever been engaging in sexual activity,nude ,or masturbating and knowingly being watched from an adjoining window or building.?
Did you deliberately tease or ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can't say that I have..but I would tease the hell outta them if I knew I was being watched
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh god yes lol loads of times, on the beach, in an alleyway, back of the car stacks of times, camper van lol, cinema, countryside in the bushes mmmm so many times wo loads of opportunities sexy watching and been watched, come on if you haven't tried it. oh on holiday in, fuck cant remember off hand, a waiter came to water the plants on our balcony he had a wonderful view lol nice guy anyway time for coffee byeeee xxx
colin123
0 likes
MY WIFE LOVES TO HAVE THE CURTAINS OPEN WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE AWAY FROM HOME, SHE LOVES THE THOUGHT OF BEING WATCHED AND ALWAYS HAS AN ORGASM AT THE THOUGHT OF BEING WATCHED
Lurker
0 likes
It's never happened to me, but I would definitely do it and think it's very hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is way too good. Everybody must do it at least once in their lifes, whether let someone from outside watch accidentally, or setting up the environment for being seen. So many times done this, and all the girls enjoy, even those who are a bit shy at the beginning.
Lurker
0 likes
It has never happened to me, but I find the thought of being watched highly arousing, equally I would also like to be a watcher.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have many times setup to be watched and posed enjoyed every bit Dave
KimandDave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than a few times.

We used to have an office in a large city and directly across the street was an equally large hotel. When working late I would strip and masturbate knowing a few people must be watching.

I have fucked in the park with a guy that loved the danger of being caught.

There must have been other times but the specifics do not come to mind this minute.
Lurker
0 likes
I never had. But maybe i would if the opportunity came knocking.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
From afar? Yes, once a teenage boy was peeping me from across the courtyard in the apartment complex in which we were living, so I spent months entertaining him with my curtains open while he watched me with binoculars.

Also when I was modeling, we did a photoshoot out at the gorge and I was posing naked on top of the cliff, while some people watched me from the bike-trail across the river below. Probably others have seen me too, and I just wasn't aware of it. I used to do a lot of nude photoshoots outdoors in public places and I'm sure lots of people inevitably saw me nude from a distance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves to be watched and it's a tremendous turn on when we visit a swingers club we are members of knowing others are watching us. My story, 'Our Short Break in London' will tell you of one particular exhibitionistic show from a hotel room window to a building site directly opposite:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/our-short-break-in-london.aspx

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and its thrilling! Like being watched and watching