Being on top

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not sure if there is a post for this, but how many of you ladies out there prefer being on top?
Lurker
0 likes
Love being on top, you have more control of the angle and the pace. Sometimes I need to feel him on top of me, depends on my mood
Lurker
0 likes
I love starting on top. I usually orgasm and melt into a ragdoll and get flipped and finish on bottom.
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE being on top
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gotta say... I'm not much of a fan.
While it's true I can control the angle and speed of things... Guys just can't seem to let me.
When they get involved in the hip thrusting, they throw my rhythm off and they tend to slip out because the angle is all wrong.
Which just wrecks it for me, especially if I'm on a roll. Or so very, very close and when it's gone, it's aggravating, to say the least.
I spend more time fiddling for the right position or putting junior back in than actually enjoying it.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Variety is the spice of life. I like being on top... but I like being underneath and on the side and every other which way!!
Lurker
0 likes
my favourite position is when a woman is riding my cock.....fuck I love that......I love playing with her tits as she rides me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God I love it on Top, but then so do I love it on the bottom or on my side and a few other positions that are more difficult to define.

Yes you are right I guess I must admit I just love it about anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when she is on top cause I love the way she can have my cock anyway she likes.......the only thing missing is her wrapping her legs around my waist when she's on top
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deumea
I love starting on top. I usually orgasm and melt into a ragdoll and get flipped and finish on bottom.

got to ditto

nothing mor i can add
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to add variety to sex, I will have lee ride on top. Each time I am reminded why I don't have her do it more often. It feels great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being on top. Reverse Cowgirl is one of my favorite postions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all the positions can be awesome, but top may be aweseomest.

when i am on top i am yrutle the turtle, dude -

oh marvelous me,
i am the ruler all all that i see!!!