attractive profile

last reply
19 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the most important thing on a man's profile on lush to get your attention? (p.s. please don't say cock pic or size)
Lurker
0 likes
cock pic or size. just kidding!

I like your profile.

I like ones that have the words dominant, Master or ones that are very thoughtfully written.

Something that shows me intelligence and some creativity.

Lurker
0 likes
just make it honest. and give some insight on who you are. Though you did a nice job on your profile.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm looking for some intelligence, taste, respect for women (or even worship! lol), and real pics!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
make me laugh. if you can do that, you probably have my attention.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
make me laugh. if you can do that, you probably have my attention.

*Barks*

Fat chance.

Miserable wench.

xx
A poetry selection!
Lurker
0 likes
Your Profile:
1. Nice
2. Neat
3. Organized
4. Thoughtful
5. Streamlined
Must be a Virgo?
Lurker
0 likes
With a few more details, your profile is going to seem ideal for a matrimony site. Why so much effort?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Lupus

*Barks*

Fat chance.

Miserable wench.

xx

keep it in your pants, wolf boy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

keep it in your pants, wolf boy.

Wolves don't wear 'em. biggrin
A poetry selection!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maryana
With a few more details, your profile is going to seem ideal for a matrimony site. Why so much effort?

"matrimony site"??? I hope it is not a proposal...by the way, I didn't ask this question for my profile. I just wanted to know what girls really care on a profile here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jen070
just make it honest. and give some insight on who you are. Though you did a nice job on your profile.

thanks for your compliment about m profile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by _manoflove

"matrimony site"??? I hope it is not a proposal...by the way, I didn't ask this question for my profile. I just wanted to know what girls really care on a profile here

Sorry, I think I didn't understand the topic and my question was wrongly worded. Proposal?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maryana

Sorry, I think I didn't understand the topic and my question was wrongly worded. Proposal?

I guess proposal was wrong word. I was trying to be a bit funny, but my poor English
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like your profile - nice that it tells a lot about you. I would love to see pictures of you to see if they match the words
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mommylisa
I like your profile - nice that it tells a lot about you. I would love to see pictures of you to see if they match the words

The avatar is me, but some of my friends saw more than that, like ma face...but I show it only my friends at my list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost anything to tell me a little bit about the person. It's always nice to feel like you are talking to a real person once the cyber chatting starts. I've found that guys that are always horny and only interested in cyber chatting generally never have anything on their profile. Doesn't peak my interest then.
"Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
- Charlie Chaplin
Lurker
0 likes
Your profile is perfect. I like that it tells me about you, and leaves me wanting to get to know you better. I also like that your profile picture gives an idea of what you look like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock picture will guaranty that your communication to me will be deleted. Don't get me wrong I do love cock, but we Should not go there even before the first date.

I think tell the same things that you would tell a girl you just met. I think we all want to know what makes this man interesting.

If all you have to offer is a cock, I am afraid I will pass.