Whimperer? (27 votes) 47%
Grunter? (4 votes) 7%
Yell-er? (9 votes) 16%
Screamer? (44 votes) 77%
Conversationalist? (4 votes) 7%
desperate soul late for a hair appointment? (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be afraid to voice myself and would only whimper but now I have to watch myself cause I can be very loud... calling out his name talking dirty to each other moaning like crazy and when climaxing who knows what the Hell I say cause I loose total control.... there have been times when I have cum so hard and intense that I have had tears....I guess I have found my groove....lol

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Yes... All of my bf's room mates over the years have gotten to hear what they're missing.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm usually pretty loud during sex, but I know how to bite my tongue when I need to. Like when visiting the boyfriends family or visiting my family, I can be super quiet.1inM5QnLU8BmbkAK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a moaner but in a highly aroused state and with the right place and partner I become more loud and vocal
Nafisa
0 likes
No, not a screamer.

I get super quiet and little moans escape my lips.

I will say, I do laugh at times too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely! If it’s really good i howl and bark too!
Lurker
0 likes
more of a moaner and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh gawddddddddddddddd yesssssssssssssssss
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Yes...if ya know how to play my gspot violin.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm a panter.
Baked Orange
0 likes
Mixture between whimpers/moans. Though, last night B did make me shout quite loudly at one point...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I have been known to get embarrassingly loud... according to my friend three rooms away.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I find that sounds from loud moans to shouting things like---Harder, faster, don't stop, just like that, or whatever else might occur to me seems to spur the guy (well usually a guy) on to greater effort. It all becomes an escalating adventure til the final climax.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's good then "FUCKKKKKKKYESSSSSSS"!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Like to show to when I'm treated good. Like to talk during sex, scream if someone makes me do smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a loud moaner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i'm not a full-on screamer, but i'm definitely not quiet haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually very vocal for sure but with the right partner I can be a total screamer.