Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

any ladies ever had a small cock ( 3 to 4 inch) what was your opinion of the size

last reply
44 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a guy that was just over 4" and I have to admit the sex was awful. I think it was more because it was also very thin and he was so self conscious of the size, he really didnt allow himself to be any good.

Im not a size queen by any stretch of the imagination, but size does matter to an extent. I am pretty tight, especially for a 43yo who has been around the block a few times, but there still needs to be something to feel and a little 3" "sprout" thrusting into me is just not going to do it. But I am very happy with average size guys, as long as they know waht they are doing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ms blazr I did, talked it alllll out. And those remarks.were Soldier speak, sorry. Tryin to be funny. Uhhh furry naked guy in a cowboy hat. There, that should get a giggle...or.dry heaves hahaaaaaaaa
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by ProudTara
Guys with small dicks are fun to make fun of and seems to me they like to be told what a little thing they have!

wait...what?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to see a guy when he was in town, he was smaller than average. but he was able to perform at a much higher level than you might think from his less than average size.

Was he the best sex ever, I would have to say no. But his stamina made him better than lots of men who were much larger.

No I do not know how big he was.

How many must this question be asked.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lildaddy
what was your opinion of the size

Makes a great toothpick?

Honestly, I've never had a complaint about a lover's penis size. It's always been skill/technique, or lack thereof.
Lurker
0 likes
Small cock guys are horrid they have no confidence to begin with and there little prick is really worthless. If a guy has 8 to 9 inches or more he can be a bad fuck and I can still get off. 7 inches is okay but smaller is a waist I just make fun of them and finger fuck myself while they watch. Most of them get off to my treating them badly. Small cock guy disgusting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id head butt the wall, but my dome will cave it in
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
Id head butt the wall, but my dome will cave it in

Please keep in mind that I mean the below in the nicest possible way. But really enough already...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Please keep in mind that I mean the below in the nicest possible way. But really enough already...

oh, can i add this...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
I decided the lush community could do with a 2 week break from oldhound.

I've had enough of his self-centredness, rudeness, and argumentative nature, as have more than a few others, judging by the looks of things.
Matriarch
0 likes
You wouldn't believe how many messages of thanks I've received.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a bf with a small cock and the sex was amazing and my hubby is less than 5 inch so I guess I do like small cocks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Boy, some guys worry way too much about the tiniest things
It's a little late now oldhound, but I recommend letting a sleeping dog lie..
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by scooter

Boy, some guys worry way too much about the tiniest things
It's a little late now oldhound, but I recommend letting a sleeping dog lie..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

5-7 inches

Nafisa