anal sex

last reply
24 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
39 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals, can you have a good orgasm from anal sex?
Lurker
1 like
Yes I can. But its nothing that can be rushed. Anal can be painful if not done right.
Lurker
1 like
I love it - along with rimming and fingering
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
I've had many great orgasms from anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to believe it to be physically impossible... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to try. But never fucked long enough to obtain it
Lurker
1 like
Absolutely I can, and have...
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Jessica_Heart
Absolutely I can, and have...
i have never done anal sex but would be willing to try. I'd probably be good for it be I am. Or so we'll hingn which I am told is good for anal
2 likes
Yes and it is wonderful with the right guy.
Lurker
1 like
Yes, but not just anal sex though...It can just be a finger or two in the ass during regular sex that sets me off like a rocket.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
OMG YES, YES, YES
Lurker
1 like
Yes and twice every other day as well
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I have great orgasms from anal sex.

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

yes, absolutely!! I adore anal sex! Makes me orgasm very strongly!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes! I am continually surprised at the number of women that are enthusiastic about anal sex. Apparently the environment where I live is not conducive to this.

1 like

Dipping a toe or hopefully a finger in .. in the near future

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

dont knock it until you have tried it

be clean, well lubed, and the feelings are sensational !

Active Ink Slinger
5 likes

love it. or like it haha.

esp dp. cocks go in way easier than toy. I like cock.

this was an outdoor demonstration.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Been there done that - not happy.

Rimming is fine but nothing bigger than a finger.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

guys have put those ball toys in my ass smile

I think they liked doing it as much as I did haha.

they'd put it in, slowly watch them pop out while pulling it out haha.

they said part of the fun was having a gal stick her ass up in the wide open. air.

Advanced Wordsmith
7 likes

I have a few times over the years, but conditions have to be right, hitting the right angle, and more importantly for me, being in the right state of mind. For me, anal sex is not as much about the physical feeling but the psychological place it puts me in, being so intimate and submissive to a man to let him do that. Most of the time when a man is taking me that way, I'm in a very vulnerable position, either bent over something or face down with his weight on me, and my experience with most men is that the more aroused they get, and the closer to orgasm, the more intense their movements. It can be incredibly arousing and intense for me for that last minute when he hits the "point of no return" and I feel him hold me tight and thrust harder, in that moment using my body to pleasure himself. The more intense he thrusts into me, the more I respond and moan or cry out, and the more intense he thrusts... very hot ;-)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

love it. or like it haha.

esp dp. cocks go in way easier than toy. I like cock.

this was an outdoor demonstration.

I'd luv to have my cock in your sexy ass, alone or DP. Be so much fun and excitement. 😉😋

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by ElizabethS

I have a few times over the years, but conditions have to be right, hitting the right angle, and more importantly for me, being in the right state of mind. For me, anal sex is not as much about the physical feeling but the psychological place it puts me in, being so intimate and submissive to a man to let him do that. Most of the time when a man is taking me that way, I'm in a very vulnerable position, either bent over something or face down with his weight on me, and my experience with most men is that the more aroused they get, and the closer to orgasm, the more intense their movements. It can be incredibly arousing and intense for me for that last minute when he hits the "point of no return" and I feel him hold me tight and thrust harder, in that moment using my body to pleasure himself. The more intense he thrusts into me, the more I respond and moan or cry out, and the more intense he thrusts... very hot ;-)

Best description I’ve ever read!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love it.

Nafisa