last reply
33 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The best way yo please both of you. Mmmmmmm
i love to do it
i love to do it
Best way there is especially if you can get someone like Nikki 703 to spend the night.
aahh hours of pleasure and some wonderful exploring with fingers and tongues, possibly my most fave act mmmmmm xxx
Count me in!
Luv it. Benefits are bringing the lady to a huge orgasm, the taste of pussy
Willing to keep trying until I'm sure.
love to drink pussy juices and the feel of cock tip going in the throat is awsome
I like it rather than love it as I prefer to concentrate on what I'm doing
Who does not love 69
I an too short! Can only do 34 1/2!!!!
If you're really tall, you're going to have to fold a little, because I'm a shorty! But its always in my repertoire!
Like Cinner I too am short, but i do seem to stretch to the event. hehehe i noticed no one said in what position they like to be. I have to be on top to like it. men cannot be trusted not to try to gag a gal.
69 is really fun and super hot, but I don't particularly LOVE it. It's one of my favorite oral positions, but its not something I do regularly. It's sometimes tricky for me to focus on my partners cock because the sensations I'm getting during it are cosmic (; But I make it work
I enjoy it very much... That being said the wife and I don't do it a lot... But if there are those that enjoy it as much as me I can share
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
It's ok but if I'm being given a bj I love to lay back and enjoy.
i love it. who wouldn't? lol but the height difference is always fun to discover. I have to be on the bottom. (gag factor)
I like it being on top, but it is hard to focus on cumming and still sucking a cock at the same time. The extra delight (or challenge, depending on how you look at it) is when I am cumming and then he cums at the same time. I am trying to keep my mouth closed for his cum but also wanting to cry out because of my orgasm!
I love doing 69 it is better if the woman is on top that way both can get off really good and cum in each others mouth